Japan Earthquake Raised To 8.2 Mag.

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      Japan Earthquake Raised to 8.2 Magnitude...09/25/09
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Aftershocks of 7.5 mag. , 7.0 mag. , and 6.7 magnitude continue to rumble
      and roll after the largest reported earthquake of
      this century occurred earlier today. Fear of "tsunami's " continue.

      USGS reports "A great earthquake occurred IN THE HOKKAIDO, JAPAN REGION
      about 105 km (65 miles)
      south-southwest of Kushiro or 800 km (495 miles) north-northwest of Tokyo at
      1:50 PM MDT, Sep 25, 2003 (Sep 26 at
      4:50 AM local time in Japan). The magnitude and location may be revised when
      additional data and further analysis results
      are available. No reports of damage or casualties have been received at this
      time; however, this earthquake may have caused
      damage due to its location and size."

      Tsunami Warnings:

      A regional tsunami was observed at the following sites: 1) Hanasaki, Japan @
      7.0 feet. 2) Urakawa, Japan @ 4.9 feet.
      3) Ofunato, Japan @ 1.64 feet 4) Kamaishi, Japan @ 3.3 feet.

      Evaluation: No tsunami danger exists for Alaska, British Columbia,
      Washington, Oregon, or California. However, some
      areas may experience small sea level changes. As local conditions can cause
      a wide variation in tsunami wave action. The "all
      clear" determinations must be made by local authorities.

      _____________________________________

      Sunspot Count Shoots Up To 121 (9/25) by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Sunspot activity has been on a sharp increase. Several sunspot regions have
      appeared. Region 464 is likely to produce
      M-Class flares. Watch for increased geomagnetic activity. Possible aurora
      activity to hit lower latitudes. Also watch for
      unexpected 'freak storms' to appear.

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet
      Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and
      Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      ____________________________________

      Tonight on Earth Changes TV "Radio Hour"

      Join us tonight from 7 to 8 PM (Pacific Time). We will continue discussion
      on today's fast paced earthquake news.

      My guest tonight will be Michael Cremo - author of his new book "Human
      Devolution". Michael's book "Forbidden
      Archeology" documented a massive amount of evidence showing that humans have
      existed on earth for hundreds of millions
      of years. Such anomalous evidence, contradicting Darwinian evolution,
      catalyzed a global inquiry, "If we did not evolve from
      apes, then where did we come from?" Human Devolution is author Michael A.
      Cremo's definitive answer to this question.
      "We did not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from
      the realm of pure consciousness, spirit," says
      Cremo. Website: http://www.humandevolution.com/

      Tuesday September 30th - Colin Andrew - Colin states in our recent
      conversation "Some IMPORTANT new material has
      surfaced and I am anxious to talk about it on your show - Best to you Mitch"
      Website: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/CPRI/cpri96.html
      Website: http://www.memorologyllc.com/CropCircleInfo/CropCircleInfo.htm

      Thursday October 2nd - Ernest Hildner - Director, Space Environment Center;
      Manager, NOAA Space Weather
      Program.
      Ernest Hildner is the director of the space agency in which all researchers
      gather their information. It is Hildner's organization
      that has produced sunspot and solar activity data from which most
      predictions are made. We will discuss the importance of
      space weather and how it future impact on weather forecasting is eminent.

      Tuesday October 7th - Ian Lungold - creator of the "Mayan Calendar and
      Conversion Codex" - We are headed toward a
      very disorienting experience. Your entire environment is made up of nothing
      but symbols. Your whole mental landscape is
      made up of only symbols. The whole Hologram of this reality is made of
      agreed upon symbols and those agreements are
      straining at each and every limit set upon them. (Even if you disagree with
      something, first you are agreeing that it exists.) This

      is going to look very crazy for a time and many persons will cling all the
      tighter to fixed meanings of favorite symbols in the
      chaos. Website: http://www.mayanmajix.com/

      I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior to
      each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Thought For The Day

      "A consensus means that everyone agrees to say collectively what no one
      believes individually."

      - Abba Eban

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
      http://msnmessenger-download.com