Continued Evidence Suggest "Mega Cycles"

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2003
      Continued Evidence Suggest "Mega Cycles"...09/23/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Released just today from the University of Arizona shows evidence of how
      cycles are upon cycles. As we venture upon each
      new discovery which takes us back thousands, if not millions, of years into
      our past, we begin to see a picture develop. It is a
      tapestry of our very own past. What today's findings tell us, is the Earth
      has seen many shifts related to life and weather.

      What we so quickly claim as "new" or as "broken records" are proving to be
      extremely short-sighted. What we may claim as
      sudden, startling, never before seen events, is simply mis-placed. A
      statement closer to the truth would be "Here We Go
      Again".

      University of Arizona geo-sciences Professor George Gehrels who heads a
      scientific team has now claimed the world's highest
      and most spectacular mountains, the Himalayas of Nepal, India, and Bhutan,
      are built on the foundations of a much older
      mountain system. Their findings not only revise ideas on the region's
      tectonic history, they offer new insight on connections
      between uplift of the Himalayas during the past 55 million years and
      simultaneous global shifts in sea-water chemistry and
      climate.

      More research is needed to determine the relative proportions of faulting,
      burial, metamorphism, generation of granites, uplift
      and erosion that occurred during these two phases of mountain-building, he
      said. The revised geologic history also challenges
      Earth scientists to rethink ideas on global climate change and the global
      shift in sea-water chemistry of about 55 million years
      ago. They have dated rocks that show Earth's mightiest range is predated by
      ancestral mountains that existed in the same area
      between 450 million and 500 million years ago, long before India began
      plowing northward into Asia 55 million years ago.

      Dr. Gehrels states "Maybe the Himalayas have played such an important role
      in shaping modern climate and sea-water
      chemistry because rocks exposed in the mountain belt were buried,
      metamorphosed, and uplifted during an earlier phase of
      mountain building. This multistage history may be key to understanding the
      genetic linkages between mountain building, climate
      change, and sea-water chemistry."

      Our ancestors have tried again and again to teach us this most crucial
      lesson of "cycles". So why would we not want to listen;
      or to believe? Perhaps the answer lies within our 'ego'. No, not the word
      ego which is usually attached to a negative
      connotation, but in what might be called a "healthy ego". This is an
      essential part of our human make-up. It is what drives us to
      perform, to better ourselves, to achieve. It give us the notion that somehow
      we can make a difference. We can improve on
      what already is.

      Perhaps the answers are not associated with a healthy ego, but what is
      missing. Our ancestors have tried to convey this most
      essential element to our own growth. It is the law of "balance". It is the
      true measure of growth. The markings of ultimate
      evolution. This is to say, yes, embellish our drive to make different, to
      strive for betterment of our civilization, to make new; but
      this innate intuition must be balanced with humility. Have the knowledge of
      "yin and yang", expansion and contraction, ebb and
      flow, breathe in and out, positive and negative (polarity), left brain
      (analytical) and right brain (creativity). The list could go on
      for many pages.

      Oh yes, the balance of science and the esoteric. This is the foundation of
      which Earth Changes TV was built. Stay tuned as we
      journey the "E-ticket" ride of your life. Each day follow our 'breaking
      news' which brings us ever closer to the unveiling of the
      "Grand Illusion". And if we are awake and aware, perhaps even to a place of
      "balance"!!!!! All aboard....

      Unbelievable Photos of hurricane "Isabel"

      Sent in by one of our viewers. I have never seen anything like it.

      Isabel Photo 1 : http://www.earthchangestv.net/Isabel_1.jpg

      Isabel Photo 2 : http://www.earthchangestv.net/Isabel_2.jpg

      ______________________________

      Earth Changes TV "Radio Hour"

      Tuesday September 23rd - Howard Middleton-Jones - " It is believed that the
      ultimate discoveries that unfold on this
      voyage will assist humankind toward an understanding and preparation for
      what undoubtedly will come to pass in the coming
      months." Websites: http://www.ambilac.com and
      http://ambilac-uk.tripod.com

      Thursday September 25th - Michael Cremo - author of his new book "Human
      Devolution". Michael's book "Forbidden
      Archeology" documented a massive amount of evidence showing that humans have
      existed on earth for hundreds of millions
      of years. Such anomalous evidence, contradicting Darwinian evolution,
      catalyzed a global inquiry, "If we did not evolve from
      apes, then where did we come from?" Human Devolution is author Michael A.
      Cremo's definitive answer to this question.
      "We did not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from
      the realm of pure consciousness, spirit," says
      Cremo. Website: http://www.humandevolution.com/

      Tuesday September 30th - Colin Andrew - Colin states in our recent
      conversation "Some IMPORTANT new material has
      surfaced and I am anxious to talk about it on your show - Best to you Mitch"
      Website: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/CPRI/cpri96.html
      Website: http://www.memorologyllc.com/CropCircleInfo/CropCircleInfo.htm

      Tuesday October 7th - Ian Lungold - creator of the "Mayan Calendar and
      Conversion Codex" - We are headed toward a
      very disorienting experience. Your entire environment is made up of nothing
      but symbols. Your whole mental landscape is
      made up of only symbols. The whole Hologram of this reality is made of
      agreed upon symbols and those agreements are
      straining at each and every limit set upon them. (Even if you disagree with
      something, first you are agreeing that it exists.) This
      is going to look very crazy for a time and many persons will cling all the
      tighter to fixed meanings of favorite symbols in the
      chaos. Website: http://www.mayanmajix.com/

      I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior to
      each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Thought For The Day

      "Should we all confess our sins to one another we would all laugh at one
      another for our lack of originality.
      Should we all reveal our virtues we would also laugh for the same cause."

      - Kahlil Gibran

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: