Eyewitness Reports of Yellowstone Super-Volcano Activity

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2003
      Eyewitness Reports of Yellowstone Super-Volcano Activity...09/14/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      I have recently received two reports sent in by P. Dalton.
      <pdalton@...> claiming two people have sent in eye
      witness reports of their recent visit to Yellowstone Park. I have not
      confirmed these statements, so please read with
      discernment.

      I would like to make a call to all who are living in the Yellowstone area,
      or who have recently visited the park. Please send in
      your personal 'eye witness' reports to the following address:
      mailto:earthchanges@... Please include photos if
      possible. Also, if applicable, please add local government documents showing
      certain areas of Yellowstone Park are closed.
      Include the text with whatever explanation given to such actions. I will
      post your report after confirmation of source.

      First report:
      "Hello folks, next door neighbor just got back from a weeks stay in
      Yellowstone. we talked and I was told a lot more camping
      areas have been closed off besides around the Lake. he is an avid fisherman,
      said the fish are floating dead in the streams, and
      the lake is closed. A very strong smell of H2SO4 (sulfur) People were
      leaving due to smell.

      Second report:
      "Yellowstone is worse than we thought. The husband of my daughter's social
      studies teacher is staying at the Crow Reservation
      in Montana, 100 miles from Yellowstone. He said that over and above
      everything we have heard to date (which he says is
      absolutely true), there is a large dead zone of animals and vegetation.
      Immediately outside this dead zone, vegetation has
      stopped growing and animals are migrating out of the area. New geysers and
      mud pots are springing up daily. You can
      physically see the ground bulging up, not only at Yellowstone Lake, but in
      several places in the park. They have closed more
      areas to the public than is being reported. There are several areas where
      the ground temperature tops 200 degrees. And
      earthquakes are becoming a daily occurrence."

      My interview with Dr. Bruce Cornet has made international headlines. You can
      listen to our tantalizing interview on ECTV's
      "audio/video" page:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Audio_Video/mp3_2003.htm

      We have also been published on several national and international news
      agencies.

      A Yellowstone Monster Awakens? (United Kingdom) By Ian Gurney Online Journal
      Contributing Writer
      http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special_Reports/091103Gurney/091103gurney.html

      Yellowstone Super-Volcano Continues Threat by Mitch Battros (ECTV)
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/2003/september_2003/08yellowstone.htm

      Again, all those who live in the Yellowstone Park area, please send in your
      eye-witness reports. Include photos, local
      government documents showing certain areas of Yellowstone Park are closed,
      including text with explanation for such actions.
      I will post your report after confirmation of source.

      "Isabel" Could Be First 'Category 5' Hurricane

      This just in from the "National Weather Station" (NWS)

      Hurricane "Isabel" Advisory Number 35 - NWS TPC/National Hurricane Center
      Miami, Florida. Dangerous "Isabel" remains
      just below category 5 strength

      At 5 PM AST (2100Z) The center of major hurricane "Isabel" was located near
      latitude 24.1 North, Longitude 67.4 West; or
      about 320 miles (515 km) East-Northeast of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
      "Isabel" is moving toward the West-Northwest
      near 13 mph (20 km) and this general motion is expected to continue for the
      next 24 hours.

      Maximum sustained winds recently reported by NOAA and Air Force reserve
      hurricane hunter aircraft remain near 155 mph
      (250 km) with higher gusts. This makes "Isabel" a strong category 4
      hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson hurricane scale, and just
      below category 5 intensity. Some fluctuations in strength are possible
      during the next 24 hours.

      Hurricane force winds extend outward up to 100 miles (160 km) from the
      center, and tropical storm force winds extend
      outward up to 200 miles (325 km). The latest minimum center pressure
      reported by the hurricane hunters is 933 mb...27.55
      inches.

      Large ocean swells and dangerous surf conditions are likely over portions of
      the greater and lesser Antilles, Turks, Caicos and,
      the Bahamas Islands over the next few days. These dangerous surf conditions
      will also affect portions of the Southeastern U.S.
      coast during the next several days.

      The next advisory will be issued by the National Hurricane Center at 11 PM
      (AST)

      Graphic for Isabel tracking: http://www.earthchangestv.net/Isabel.gif

      Earth Changes TV "Radio Hour"

      **Note schedule change

      Tuesday September 16th - Chet Snow - " I have just returned home to Sedona,
      Arizona. I'll be happy to talk about the 2003
      crop circle "season" and also the "heat wave" in Europe we all experienced.
      We were in England the day they broke the
      all-time record, going up to 101F... in early August, and then in France
      just as the terrible reports of over 10,000 "extra" deaths
      due to their prolonged extreme heat wave came in. Website:
      http://www.chetsnow.com/

      Thursday September 18th - Adam Rubel - Adam has new information to share
      with us "for the first time" regarding the Mayan
      Elders Warning! Website: http://www.SacredRoad.org

      Tuesday September 23rd - Howard Middleton-Jones - " It is believed that the
      ultimate discoveries that unfold on this
      voyage will assist humankind toward an understanding and preparation for
      what undoubtedly will come to pass in the coming
      months." Website: http://www.hiddenmysteries.com/item100/item178.html

      Thursday September 25th - Michael Cremo - author of his new book "Human
      Devolution". Michael's book "Forbidden
      Archeology" documented a massive amount of evidence showing that humans have
      existed on earth for hundreds of millions of
      years. Such anomalous evidence, contradicting Darwinian evolution, catalyzed
      a global inquiry, "If we did not evolve from apes,
      then where did we come from?" Human Devolution is author Michael A. Cremo's
      definitive answer to this question. "We did
      not evolve up from matter; instead we devolved, or came down, from the realm
      of pure consciousness, spirit," says Cremo.
      Website: http://www.humandevolution.com/

      Tuesday September 30th - Colin Andrew - Colin states in our recent
      conversation "Some IMPORTANT new material has
      surfaced and I am anxious to talk about it on your show - Best to you Mitch"
      Website: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/CPRI/cpri96.html
      Website: http://www.memorologyllc.com/CropCircleInfo/CropCircleInfo.htm

      I would suggest you tune in early to ensure you get in - before bandwidth
      gives out! The link will be on 20 minutes prior to
      each show. Link is "live" 20 minutes prior to each show:
      http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges

      Thought For The Day

      "We are what we think; as we desire so do we become! By our thoughts,
      desires, and habits, we either ascend to the
      full divine dignity of our nature, or we descend to suffer and learn."

      - J.Todd Ferrier

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: