August 27th Planetary Alignment and Mars

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003
      August 27th Planetary Alignment and Mars...08/26/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Will this be 'deja vu' all over again? Many of you may remember the three
      year long build up brought on by Richard Noone and
      his book "5-5-2000". We were led to believe an unusual seven planet
      alignment was the impetus of world destruction.
      Needless to say, on May 5th 2000, absolutely nothing happened.

      Dr. Buryl Payne author of "The Body Magnetic" has come forward suggesting we
      are in for a "shift". This upcoming planetary
      alignment is occurring on August 27th 2003. My first thought was "Oh no,
      here we go again." But then Dr. Payne threw me a
      left curve. He hinted that it will not be as the calls to doom of the past.
      He asked me to put on my Acupuncturist hat. So I did.
      Then he went on to explain the dynamics of a magnetic grid that surrounds
      all living things...including planets. He spoke to me in
      terms of acupuncture points that surround the body. They are generally known
      as "meridians". As an NADA certified
      acupuncturist, I quickly understood where he was going. Perhaps this is in
      perfect accordance with Mayan prophecy according
      to the current phase of the Mayan Calendar.

      Here is an excerpt from Dr. Payne's research. "Some atoms and molecules have
      a characteristic called spin. Living things such
      as a leaf and certainly a person organize the molecules which make up their
      body. Therefore there may be a net spin around the
      whole organism. Similarly, a chunk of iron which has some of its electrons
      organized has a net spin force around it which we
      call magnetism. Payne (1988), discovered that any open frame placed over a
      person's head and suspended by a fine strand of
      thread or fishing line so as to be free to move would rotate as a result of
      the spin force emanating from that person. Animals and
      plants were also found to produce this spin force. A small group was
      observed to produce a measurable effect on a subject at
      a distance of 10 miles. The effect was observed 4 or 5 times in 4 subjects
      for a total of 18 times out of 18 trials."

      Planetary Alignment Graphic:

      Could this coming planetary alignment somehow indicate a starting point, or
      escalation, related to an internal shift in
      consciousness or personal energy?

      Dr. Buryl Payne - author of "The Body Magnetic" will be my guest tonight,
      August 26th, "live" on Earth Changes TV "Radio
      Hour". http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges This
      link is active during the time of the show. ECTV
      Radio Hour is 7 PM to 8 PM (Pacific) 8 PM (Mountain) 9 PM (Central) 10 PM

      Thought For The Day

      "If you want to know your past life, look into your present condition; if
      you want to know your future, look into
      your present action."

      - Padmisambha

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access: