Pope Says "Pray For Rain"

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      Pope Says "Pray For Rain"...08/11/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Pope John Paul II has led prayers for rain as temperatures across Europe
      continue to soar. Speaking to hundreds of pilgrims
      and tourists visiting him at his summer residence south of Rome, the Pope
      expressed sorrow for deaths caused by the
      relentless heat. "I ask you to join me in my prayer for the victims of this
      calamity and urge all of you to ask the Lord fervently
      to grant the thirsty Earth the coolness of rain," the Pope said. Is this a
      sign of what is to come?

      Here is the leader of the largest tribe on Earth asking for ceremony.
      Perhaps we are witness to the modern day rituals of our
      ancestors. It was not unusual for our ancient tribes to facilitate ceremony
      for a "shift in conscienceness". Could this be the first
      tangible evidence of welcoming our ancient traditions and implementing our
      human powers of manifestation? Does this action
      taken by Pope John Paul II reflect that of our Mayan Elders? Will we witness
      more of today's announcement as we enter the
      period of August 16th to December 15th 2003?

      My intention is to draw conclusions that today's very public summons is the
      very same as I reported of our Mayan Elders.
      See "Mayan Elders Warning"
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/2003/july_2003/19details.htm Today,
      we are
      witness to temperatures higher than "ever before recorded". Could it be the
      Earth Changes have escalated to a pitch where
      the whole world has taken notice? Of course only time will tell.

      In other news

      White Island Volcano in New Zealand is acting in a very similar way as
      Yellowstone Volcano. Both volcano's are prone to
      "hydrothermal explosions". This indicates massive explosive powers brought
      on by water which would kill all surrounding life
      within a large vicinity. Later would come the lava.

      Over the last few months a substantial lake has formed in the active crater
      at White Island. This is the largest lake to have
      formed within this crater and has recently drowned the active vents. As a
      consequence future eruptions will occur through the
      crater lake and, if ejected by eruptions, moderate volumes of water could
      flood down the Main Crater floor towards the sea.
      This is a significant change in the nature of volcanic hazards on the
      island. The current lake volume is large enough that it will
      influence the next phase of eruptive activity from the volcano and result in
      a new hazard to people visiting the island.

      The question has to be asked "Are volcano's around the world waking up"? If
      yes, why!

      Earth Changes TV "Radio Hour"

      Tuesday August 12th - Dr. Bruce Cornet---Geologist, Paleobotanist,
      Palynologist, and Oil Explorer. Post-doctorate
      research in geology and paleobotany at the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory,
      Columbia University (1989-1990). Author
      and coauthor of 21 refereed scientific papers and two books, all on
      paleontological and/or geological subjects. 14 years
      experience in the oil industry, and President of Geminoil, Inc., which
      successfully explored for and found oil on the East
      Coast in Triassic age rocks thought to be barren of hydrocarbons (just
      before the collapse of the oil industry in the early
      1980's).
      Website: http://www.monmouth.com/%7Ebcornet/index.htm#Paleontology

      Thursday August 14th - Jim Berkland---USGS Geologist (retired) Jim has
      published more than 50 scientific papers related
      to geology and seismology. Jim Berkland is best known for his accuracy rate
      in predicting earthquakes.
      Website: http://www.syzygyjob.org/

      Tuesday August 19th - Ian Lungold---Ian has spent many years studying the
      Maya culture, and is one of the few who can
      truly read and assess the Mayan Calendar. Website:
      http://www.mayanmajix.com/

      Thought For The Day

      "I promise to keep on living as though I expected to live forever. Nobody
      grows old by merely living a number of
      years. People grow old by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the
      skin, but to give up wrinkles the soul."

      - General Douglas MacArthur

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: