Sunspot Count Jumps to 155

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2003
      Sunspot Count Jumps to 155�08/07/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Today�s sunspot count is at 155. This is a count of five above what Nasa
      claimed was the �maximum� of cycle 23, and it
      comes two years later. What does this mean? Simple. We are not in a typical
      eleven year cycle. We are in what I call a
      �Mega Cycle�.

      As you can see on our 'breaking news" page, 'record breaking' temperatures
      are popping up all around our nation and the
      world. As much as forty degree temperature shifts occurred within a twenty
      four period. Close to 40 record highs were
      smashed yesterday which spanned from Paris to Texas.

      In today's space weather forecast, I expect M-Class flares to occur from
      sunspot region 424 at any time. Watch for
      continued "record breaking" weather within the next 48 hours. (see
      equation). I am also watching closely as region 424
      continues to rotate setting up a possible scenario of flare and cme activity
      to be directly Earth bound. I will post an update
      tomorrow as this sunspot region continues to grow and rotate into position.

      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream
      Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Also watch for increased volcano activity. On Tuesday August 5th, Mt Etna
      Volcano (Italy) experienced vigorous degassing
      at the Northeast Crater, and some less intense degassing is occurring at the
      Bocca Nuova. There are no indications of
      eruptive activity, but the volcano remains restless. There has been
      seismicity in the eastern sector of Mount Etna in the past
      ten days, with a burst of four small earthquakes (magnitudes up to 2.6) on
      30 July 2003 that affected an area between the
      villages of Milo and Zafferana on the eastern flank of the volcano.

      I continue to keep a close eye on Yellowstone Park and the Cascade Range for
      seismic or volcanic activity.

      Global Warming May be Speeding Up, Fears Scientist...08/07/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Yes it is true, and it's the Sun!

      Remember the old saying "if you can't beat them, confuse them". Well that
      seems to be the case here. It would appear there
      are certain scientific forums that are hell-bent on confusing the public on
      an issue known as �Global Warming�.

      First let us all remember "Global Warming" simply means "Warmer Globe".
      Recently several articles have been released
      which simply is re-hashing the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate
      Change (IPCC). There is a common assumption
      which suggest "global warming" means fossil fuel and other human induced
      pollution. This is a "lie". It is along the lines of
      another "watch the bouncing ball" technique. We saw this with the al-Queda,
      (switch) Iraq, (switch) WMD, (switch) 'evil
      doers' Saddam and family, (switch) Syria, (switch) Iran. In the case of
      "global warming" keep your eye on the ball. The
      question is "what is causing the Earth to warm". Nothing more, nothing less.

      One way to keep the public confused and guessing is to heap tons of
      analytical scenario's in what they call documented
      studies. There are over two hundred and fifty pages of factual research
      data. However, what we end up with is nothing more
      than "subjective conjecture". There is no conclusive evidence. If this were
      a trial, it would be thrown out of court.

      Here is but one single page of many which shows how inconsistent and
      non-conclusive this study really is. It has more holes
      than a Texas fly swatter.
      http://www.usgcrp.gov/usgcrp/nacc/thirdnatcom/comments-general.htm The
      here are made by Senior Scientist in the field of Climatology, Paleology,
      Historians, Geologist, Urbanist, and Archeologist.
      Their credibility is second to none. Yet they have a very different view
      than the suggested 'mainly human influence' this report
      would have you believe.

      To condense thousands and thousands of words down to its essence is to say
      one thing..."we are all just kind of guessing". I
      must admit, there were some exciting moments in this report. My favorite is
      when our current scientist use "ancient text" in
      supporting their evaluation . I love this!

      Here is the full report:

      This report of what they call "Global Warming" which simply means "Warmer
      Globe" has done nothing but enforce my
      conviction as to natural cycles of Earth and Sun. I would suspect over the
      next six months, we will start to see bits of
      information coming out about our Sun and specifically, solar activity.

      I am confident we will soon be turning our attention back to the Sun before
      years end. We will see that humans play a small
      role in the evolution of climate cycles. Having said this, as I stated from
      the first of my research in 1998, �although we as
      humans play a much smaller role than our environmentalist friends would have
      us believe, it is important to remain
      responsible. This is our home and we should treat it as such.

      Research shows humans may contribute only about 18% to "global warming i.e.
      warmer globe", this is still a significant
      amount and we should do everything we can to clean up our act. I will
      re-affirm that I do everything I can to be
      environmental responsible. From recycling, to using less heat and air
      conditioning, to driving an efficient car. I would like to
      ask you to join me in keeping reasonably responsible.

      Tonight On ECTV "Radio Hour"

      New information is coming out regarding our troops coming back from Iraq who
      are dead or dying from a mysterious
      disease. Is this "Gulf War Syndrome II"? Vaccine link raised in U.S troops'
      deaths By Mark Benjamin, UPI Investigations

      WASHINGTON, Aug. 5 (UPI) -- The U.S. Army should look at whether the anthrax
      vaccine is behind the unexplained
      cluster of pneumonia cases among soldiers in Iraq, according to the
      co-author of a government-sponsored study that last
      year found the vaccine was the "possible or probable" cause of pneumonia in
      two soldiers.

      My guest tonight will be Joyce Riley. She was, and is, the spearhead for
      congressional investigations into wrong doings of
      recklessly exposing our troops to deadly toxins.

      Join us tonight "live" from 7 PM to 8 PM (Pacific)

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Sherry's Corner: http://www.earthchangestv.com/Sherry/index.htm