Is This War, Or Is This "Murder"

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2003
      Is This War, Or Is This "Murder"...07/22/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Perhaps I am writing this just to sort out my own feelings. When I received
      the news of Saddam Hussian's two sons being
      killed, I did not have a since of relief. In fact, I felt sadness. Before
      you pounce on me, please hear me out. I do not now, or
      have I ever believed Saddam Hussian, or that of his cabinet were nice guys.
      Yes, they were thugs. But doesn't every country
      have there own version of bully's? If there was a top ten list of thugs
      around the world, Saddam Hussian would probably be
      on that list. I would suggest bubba bush and his regime would be in the top
      five. And this comes from our own soldiers.

      Wouldn't one have to somehow be convinced that Saddam Hussian, or even to a
      lesser degree, his two son's were directly
      involved in the murder of US citizens to be joyous about today's
      announcement? And if there is no proof Saddam, his son's,
      or Iraq itself had anything to do with al Queda, why would we see FOX News,
      and every other bubba bush supporter
      dancing in glee?

      Can you see the 'smirk' on bubba bush's face right now? He is running around
      giving high 5's to everyone he sees. It reminds
      me of when I was a kid growing up in Texas. Hunting was (maybe still is) a
      major right of passage for young men. I
      remember on countless occasions going hunting with my father and his
      friends. It was a joyous occasion. It was about men
      getting together and swapping lies, eating BBQ out on an open fire, snorting
      and farting all night long. The next day we would
      suit up and prepare for the hunt. Mostly whitetail deer up in the hill
      country. We would sharpen our knives, check our ammo,
      vector in our scopes, and on occasion dress in our camouflage. Then off to
      the fields we would go.

      Upon our return, we would either tell the stories of how the "big one" got
      away. Or we would bring our trophy back into
      camp. Boy oh boy, there was nothing like being the one who brought in the
      winner for the trip. We would go around with a
      'smirk' on our face giving high 5's to everyone we saw. But this was hunting
      for sport and meat, not humans and families.

      Folks, I am feeling rather ill at the moment. I can not release the image I
      have in my mind of bubba bush going around
      slapping people on the ass and giving high 5's. And for what, killing two
      son's who show "no evidence" whatsoever of doing
      harm to the United States. So what are we celebrating? What is the victory?
      Perhaps the victory is for bubba bush and
      daddy bush. Is this their trophy? Did they bag the 'big one'. In this case
      "next to the "big one". I wonder if we were a fly on
      the wall right this minute, we would hear bubba bush saying "forget al
      Queda, I got what I was hunting for"! Surely one must
      make one ponder if we are really any different than our so-called enemy.

      I am curious, is there an air of excitement in your neighborhood? Did you
      jump for joy when you got the news of two son's
      being murdered? Do you feel a sense of redemption for 9-11? As I recall, the
      true hero's of WW II never talked about the
      war in a manner of glee or rejoice. In fact, it was more along the lines of
      "War is hell. Let us pray we will never have to do
      this again". So where is this action of jubilation coming from? I would like
      to suggest it is not "our" celebration at all. It is
      bubba bush's celebration that he bagged a deer. Oh, did I say deer, I meant
      to say human. Oh, did I say human, I meant to
      say enemy. Oh, did I say enemy, I meant to say "evil doer".

      At this moment I have no other words.

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Thought For The Day

      "Your life work is a statement of who you are. If it is not, then why are
      you doing it?"

      - Neale Donald Walsch

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2003
        Good Evening thank you for sharing this ~good reading~ I will go back
        and read it again ~Have a good day tomorrow ~
        ~~~~~~~~>Jeanne