Something Called NESARA - Truth or Fraud?

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 6:01 PM
      Something Called NESARA - Truth or Fraud?...07/20/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Time to address this thing running around the internet which shouts "follow
      me...follow me" as if they have some secret
      mystical knowledge the rest of us need to understand. It is called NESARA
      which stands for National Economic Security
      And Reformation Act. Gee, sure sounds like an official and powerful name.
      Surely, there has to be something to it.

      Well not so fast! It didn't take long after just a short time of research to
      find this organization is nothing more than a
      self-proclaimed spiritual group which would like to see our world change.
      They see themselves as the "Robinhood" of the
      new age movement. After just a little digging, I am finding they are more
      along the line of "hood" rather than the robin.

      They go by the name "Dove of Oneness". Now how cute and spiritual is that.
      Gives one the feeling of warmth all over. Well it
      appears our soothe sayers are nothing less than con-artist. Their names are
      E.J. Ekker and Doris J. Ekker. It seems the
      Ekker's are quite popular with US and Canadian Law Enforcement.

      The mythologies of NESARA all revolve around the legitimate losses and the
      truly tragic swindles of the Savings and Loan
      crisis of the late 1980s. Hundreds of thousands of farm and ranching
      families and rural businesses were drawn into the
      whirlpool of bankruptcy and foreclosures, and from that long-running tragedy
      was generated a movement which has
      been called The Farm Claims.

      The Dove of Oneness, who claims to receive messages from the Ascended Master
      St. Germain, has taken many
      opportunities to link the origin of NESARA as a secret law reforming the
      whole of the United States' tax code, abolishing the
      income tax, to then moving the country into a gold standard. These so-called
      Masters are none other than E.J. and Doris J.
      Ekker, who has registered the alias of St. Germain.

      Folks, what really burns me up about people such as these clowns, is the
      fact they "intentionally" prey on honest seekers who
      are looking to better themselves and the planet. I can't imagine what their
      karma has in store for them. Perhaps there is an
      unknown gift through such evil deception. Perhaps we can use this as a
      lesson to show the danger in carelessly giving our
      power away to those who proclaim secret mystical powers or knowingness. It
      just sickens me to see pathetic individuals use
      beautiful entities such as St. Germain, Jesus, Buddha, and yes, even
      Mohammed in such a manipulative and self-seeking
      manner. I can tell you it is hard for me to use a word like 'evil', but this
      was the first word which came to mind.

      Here is an open invitation

      If someone from the "Dove" organization would like to come on the show and
      tell their side of the story, I will be willing to
      facilitate an interview. I promise I will not contact law enforcement
      authorities as to set you up in a trap. But you wouldn't
      have anything to worry about, or so I would assume, since you have accepted
      my offer. If I find I am the one who has been
      mis-led, I will apologize "live" on the air. I will even go further, and
      promote you on my site. Or, if you wish to use this
      opportunity to confess your sins and ask forgiveness, I would be willing to
      facilitate this as well.

      Now before you attempt to use that old 'bait and switch' routine telling
      everyone I am a secret agent for the US government,
      sent out to discredit or trap you, let me say right now it has been
      documented such scaming con-artist(s) have used this song
      and dance on many occasions. So I expect to see this used again. Oh yes, I
      am fully aware I will be attacked for my strong
      statments. I guess somethings are simply worth fighting for.

      For all of you reading this article, I would encourage you not to offer one
      single penny to this organization until you are
      absolutely satisfied of their integrity. Oh don't worry, you will have
      several more chances to use your gift of "discernment". As
      stated previously, we are in a time when many will be coming forward yelling
      "follow me...follow me".

      A reminder to us all. Do not follow my truth, or anyone else. Follow "your
      truth". Seek and you shall find. Find What? Your
      Truth! Sharpen your gift of discernment, you will surely need it.

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Thought For The Day

      "The greatest evils, are from within us; and from ourselves also we must
      look for the greatest good."

      - Jeremy Taylor

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm