My Interest~~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2003
      Here are some of my Interest That i enjoy in my life ~Share yours with
      us would love to hear about them :-) ~~~~~>Jeanne "Butterfly Dancer"

      My Interest are ~~~~~>
      Hearing my Children and Grandkids Laughter and feeling their hugs and
      kisse's~
      Holding a new born in my arms.
      All my family members.
      The touch of my Warrior's hand in mine.
      The fragrance of flowers and one's given to me by my Lover.
      Staying up late at night talking of many things with my Warrior.
      Mucic
                  Singing
      Dancing
      Native American Powow's
      Native American Cultures
      The sounds of a Native playing his flute. Meditating in our circle and
      talking to the Creator.
      Enjoying the Deers ,Racoons,Bears,Birds all Creations here on Mother
      Earth. Sitting in front of a fire toasting Marshmallos. Romantic Movies
      Comedy Movies
      Native American Movies
      Watching the sunset and sunrise
      Walking on the Beach and feeling the Wind in my hair. Watching Eagles
      and Hawks fly and glide oh so high above me.
      Watching the clouds forming Beautiful pictures.
      Hot Fudge Sundae's
      Dill Pickles~Green apples~fry Bread~Buffallo Burger~Chocolate~
      Finding a penny on the earth ~Love that~ And Friends i hold dear to my
      heart~
      ~~~~~~>Butterfly Dancer