Prayers needed~~~~>

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2003
      This is from my friend Lorien sent by the husband of this woman who
      needs your prayers ~Thank you ~~~>Jeanne

      Please join me in prayer for this woman ....she is a good freind and a
      mighty christian...
      Thanx...
      Sunshyne has had a heart attack and a stroke.  She will not talk nor
      cannot at this time.  Her family is of no help or support and I know
      that she is feeling mighty down.  She will not type or try to write
      and it seems as though she has lost all faith.  I am not a strong
      person in the Lord and my faith is very low. You all know her and that
      she always does work for the Lord and does not care about what others
      think about her Christianity.  I am not sure what to do and I am
      afraid for her. I am afraid because it looks to me like she is giving up
      on life.  I ask for your prayers for her whatever they are.  I don't
      know how to pray except for the Our Father.  You may email me at this
      account since I cannot remember the password to my hotmail account.
      Thank you and God bless you all.
      Sunshyne's Husband John