my home page

  • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003

      Okay i am just startign to work on this so some ideas be helpful thanks for the help. also some of you asked about the new link to  the message board i own as I moved it so here both addy's for you.

      homepage address is as follows

      http://coolcity.coolchannel.com/horcha/

      message board is as follows

      htpp://www.voy.com/150982/

      you need the on the end to get to both of them.

      Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer

      in time we all lose a friend a love one and someone who touched ourlives,  for it be a short tiem or a l;ong time. time  will ease the pain but not the memories.

      http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jun/20036146188697721912086.jpg

      http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jun/20036254508082434544586.jpg