Bigfoot amazing amount of online data.

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2001
      I have concluded that Bigfoot is real, what Bigfoot is we do not know exactly. But we have some ideas. Just make a google.com search and you will find page after page of data to back up claims that bigfoot is real. So we should start acting as bigfoot is real and protect wildlands in the Northwest. I have not read all these pages in detail there is just too much data! It is amazing how much data I got and a bearly did a full scale search on this topic. I will have to go through these pages and post anything that is worth mentioning.
    • Awanook@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2001
        BIGFOOT IS A SPIRIT......

        With Love and Respect