Daily Meditation~(June 7)~~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2003
      Hi all late with this one just found it ~Have a good day~~~~>Jeanne

      From: gringa@... (Donna) Date: Sat, Jun 7, 2003, 10:12am To:
      [openfires] June 7 - Daily Meditations Reply to:
      openfires@yahoogroups.com
      We are all aware of the emotional effect color creates. And for this
      reason we choose colors that please the eye by first pleasing the inner
      emotions. Certain colors have the same effect on many, while other
      colors affect each of us individually and in particular ways.
      Red has an exciting effect; green is cool serenity, orange is the color
      of vivacity, and brown tones are restful earthy colors. People dress to
      enhance their appearances with certain colors. Homes are decorated and
      offices are planned to create pleasance surroundings.
      And we as individuals possess moods of many colors. Yet, we are far more
      careless about the color of that mood, letting the attitudes and colors
      of others dictate to us how we are to behave. If we could remember when
      we meet people whose moods are black to remind ourselves that their
      moods are their own, there would be less involvement in the emotions of
      others.
      We are so vividly aware of color, we must not be reckless in recognizing
      the color scheme within our own personality. Whether it is a vibrant
      color, sophisticated, or bright and witty, color always works its subtle
      magic.
      June 7 - Daily Feast
      Confession may be good for the soul, but it seldom makes the one that
      heard it feel good. The nee to clear the air or get something out in the
      open can cause a bigger rift than the reason for confessing in the first
      place. Words cannot be retrieved once they are spoken. They are gone and
      calling them back is impossible. Some weigh on people's hearts like hi
      lv s gi nv ya, many stones or heavy rock. Some are flung, like di ga ti
      s di, a spear, to wound. And most should never have been spoken. Life
      and death are in the use of words. If we feel the need to confess
      something, we should do it where the listener knows how to handle what
      we say. It is an unthinking person that needs to be relieved of a burden
      to the point of putting it on someone who may find it hard to bear.
      ~ He knew his words were bad; he trembled like the oak whose roots have
      been wasted by many rains. ~
      KEOKUK
      Elder's Meditation of the Day June 7
      "If there is a shadow of a doubt someplace, that will cause a weakness."
      --Wallace Black Elk, LAKOTA
      In the Spiritual World there is a spiritual Law. The Law says like
      attracts like. This means whatever mental picture we hold inside our
      minds we will attract from the Universe. To make this Law work we must
      maintain a constant picture. If we picture or vision something, and
      along with this picture we have doubting thoughts, our vision will not
      happen and we will get EXACTLY what we picture or vision. The Law always
      works. A doubting vision will not materialize what we want. A vision
      without doubt will always happen. This is a spiritual Law.
      My Maker,
      today,
      let my vision
      become strong.