Hi Village and all~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2003
      Hi Village and all ~Larry his parents and i went to a naming ceremony
      yesterday at Joe Sue Irelands home ~Larry gave 4 their Native names in
      a Beautiful ceremony the first for me ~It was a wonderful time i enjoyed
      every minute of it~
      We walked on a Chipawa ~Ojibwe path here in Michigan it was an exciting
      time for me to see and walk where they once lived.
      I hope your all having a great weekend thoughts are with you all ~Have a
      good week ahead~~~~>Jeanne (Butterfly Dancer)