my good friend Kathy Berry died

  • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 11:44 AM
      Yestaerday in front of me. She been sick allweek btu the doctors kept telling her it was all in her head. She was only 28 years old even though I did do Cpr on her and she was stable when the emts took her away. She didn't make it. She leaves behind a 6 year old boy and a husband. She also leaves behind loads of friend who will miss her everyday. At this time I am tryignto get a pony from Ga to here in RI Kathy went halfs on him with me so her son could have a horse to ride. If anyone got any ideas please let me know. Enither on Hualers for horses or if you know a place that would take him for a night or two till I can find someone to hual him. Joey the little boy is hart borke right now and I am doing everything I can to make it easy on him from holding him when he crys to talking to him about her. Kathy could not ride worth a darn ( not very well). She always gave me a hand wit hthe horses though.

      out of town for the week.
      Jeanne-Marie HArtmayer
      ~North Star~
      With friends and family by yourside you can get though anything with them and they make each day a blessing.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 31 12:25 PM
        North Star my prayers will be with Kathy's Family ~That was a hard thing
        for you to go through prayers are with you also ~~~>Jeanne (Butterfly
        Dancer)