Update ~Thunder Wolf Is home~~~~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 7:28 PM
      Thunder Wolf IS HOME !!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE
      He got to come home today!!!!!
      I was there and watched the doctor remove the dressing..I kept watching
      for bruising..there was NONE...I was watching for large openings..there
      was NONE..in fact..there was only a very thin line above and one below
      the elbow...and these will either look like normal wrinkles or will fade
      away completely...I watched the surgeons face as he tested for nerve
      damage..there was NONE...there were no torn ligaments or tendons...he
      has full range of motion in his wrist and fingers..and full feeling in
      hand and fingers...his pain is very minimal...bounces between 0 and
      1....:o) The surgeon couldn't believe how fast he was recovering and how
      good he was doing...he said that there is care needed to not extend the
      elbow because he has stapled the muscles together and it would be very
      easy to pull these out....as long as he takes care the muscles will grow
      back together..he would not say there would be NO permanment
      damage...anything could happen between now and complete healing..but if
      we baby the arm ..and the muscles grow together like it should...he
      should have full use of his arm....
      ALL THE PRAYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!! THE CREATOR
      HEARD THE PLEAS AND REACTED...THE WHOLE FAMILY IS VERY THANKFUL FOR THE
      PRAYERS AND ALL THE CONCERN EMAILS... I am saving all the emails to put
      in a scrap book for him..this may be the only thing he will have to
      prove to his kids one day that it really happened...:o)
      The first thing he wanted when we left was to go where the other wolf
      was taken and see her...so I took him there before we went home..he
      walked up to her and petted her..then said he HAD to do that so he would
      not be afraid of wolves ...when we got home he disappeared..we thought
      he wanted to be alone and have some private time....
      he went out in the pasture and picked flowers for the wolf that attacked
      him..and told him he forgave him...then came back in and said...he will
      plant live flowers on the grave...
      He is well on his way to a complete recovery...:o)
      Lonewolf
      Bobbi Hitchcock..writer of historical fiction