Hi everyone!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003
      Hey, longtime no chat. Just wanting to say hi. Frenchie how is the group going? I hope everyone is well and enjoying the many topics of the paranormal and other issues. Frenchie, let me know if there is anything you need. I have not posted in a very longtime but I am glad to see things are going good here.

      ~Jon Miler, Founder of Paranormalvortex