A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words

  • Pete Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2003
      A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words...04/09/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      "You're either with me, or you're against me" so what's it going to be.
      (George W. Bush)

      Photo: http://www.earthchangestv.net/bushkiss.jpg This is an authentic
      (AP) photo. No graphic manipulations were used.
      Let me know what you see. mailto:earthchanges@...

      Tonight's Special Guest:

      Carlos Barrios...is the elder to the Mayan elders. Carlos has just come in
      from his homeland of Guatemala. He will join me in
      this up close and personal interview. We will discuss matters pertaining to:
      the Mayan cosmovision; Mayan calendrics in
      particular the meaning and how to work with the sacred Tzolkin (Cholq�ij)
      calendar; ancient healing techniques, Mayan
      prophecy and more. http://www.SacredRoad.org/ Each 'live' show is FREE to
      all.

      Reminder: Tonight's interview is from 8 PM to 9 PM (Pacific)

      Warning: this 'live' interview is not for the weak at heart. Carlos Barrios
      has stated he will be very open and candid with us.
      What he has to say concerning Mayan Prophecy is...well lets just say it is
      very disturbing. I feel it is important for us to face
      what is, then to pretend what is not. So I will say once again...'follow
      your truth, not mine or anyone else". If you are easily
      upset, I would suggest not to hear this show. Mitch

      Note: I have been expanding the ECTV 'Radio Hour' as fast as I can manage.
      The show has become so popular, I have
      added bandwidth at a rate of twice per month. I have a feeling tonight's
      show will be another record. If you are unsuccessful
      at logging on tonight, I will have our interview available for the next
      several days on the ECTV home page. Go to "Listen to
      this weeks live interview any time" and click on the speaker icon.

      To hear the incredible interview last Monday with Joyce Riley titled "So how
      dangerous is SARS?", go to our 'audio/video'
      page and click on "new MP3 Archives".
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/AudioCapture/index.htm. All 'archive'
      interviews
      require membership to listen.

      ECTV War Survey: http://www.earthchangestv.com/iraqsurvey.htm

      About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      Survival Tips: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survival/index.htm

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:
      http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2003
        Thank you Pete for sharing this with us ~~~>Jeanne