Dancing (By Crying Wolf)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 6:23 PM
      From Another List ~Thank you Neshoba~

      Grandfather, many have tried to destroy what you have created. The
      Dancing Spirits have reached deep within my heart. They shall protect
      the Sacred Circle you have created in my heart. Your gift of such a
      Sacred Dance is as a precious breath of Mother Earth. The rage of her
      nostrils shall not harm the ground the Dancing Spirits have danced on.
      My Grandson, know that the beauty of this Sacred Circle, you are just a
      part of. Your brothers build alongside of you, take this hand and
      increase your strength. Seek his wisdom for a river runs swift when
      streams become as one. You shall honor his deeds for his hand reaches
      for yours as the Mighty Redwoods reach for the Sacred Skies.
      Old One, I shall be as the Standing Bear, his strength has carried him
      through harshness. Your teaching of the Great Warriors that have turned
      into dead trees is wise. In how many seasons will they turn into stone?
      Those before me shall keep the Dancing Spirits buried in my heart.
      Young Warriors, what you have built let it stand mighty as the Paha
      Sapa. We cannot change the past but Father Sun shall guide our
      tomorrows. It is I that has granted you the Dancing Spirits. You have
      learned well my sons that Warriors turn into trees and then stone.
      Listen to the words the Great Winds have carried to your ears. You
      cannot live on the empty promises of those that cause hunger to your
      women and children. My son, let no man break the Sacred Circle of the
      Dancing Spirits.
      Thank you Grandfather