flashy silver bars ( buddie)

  • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 12:59 PM
      To all my friends who helped find him a home. Buddie has find a home with a ten year old child in VT. They do trails rides all over new enland and I can vist him anytime. I also get frist rights on him should it not work out. I will misss my friend of nine years and all. We did shows, collage, and trail rides up and down the east cost. I hope to send you all pics of him in his new home soon. to my indain friends online Know that the village will seem quiet without me posting pics of him being silly. I thank-you all for your help and prayers for him.

      Jeanne-Marie HArtmayer
      ~North Star~
      With friends and family by yourside you can get though anything with them and they make each day a blessing.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 11:32 AM
        Your Welcome North Star Prayers are with you that you will be ok with
        this knowing he will be ok and he won't forget your love that you gave
        him ~
        Hugs~~~~~~~>Jeanne