Feather~~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003
      From another List from Joyce Eagle Cries~~there's a Feather is in my
      hair :-) ~~~~~~>Jeanne

      I would like to request that all Native American men, women, and
      children
      wear a prayer feather in their hair, on their person until the war in
      done. i would ask that you put your prayers into the feather for our
      troops, and for the innocent ones that will be killed, as well as your
      personal prayer for the region. Wear the feather with pride and as a
      reminder to keep all in our prayers and bring them home safely as the
      Creator will it to be. This will show our support as well for the brave
      men and women fighting for freedom.
      Even if you disagree with what the President has done now, we need to
      show our love and support and send out prayers for the troops there
      fighting.
      Meegwithc and peace to all
      Joyce Eagle Cries
      Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacefully,
      and unite your hearts. (Hopi