Views from a friend~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2003
      Thought i would share this with you all it's from my friend
      Zeph~~~.Jeanne

      Hi Jeanne,
      I respect your views as to what is about to happen, and I hope you will
      respect my views as a person who has had and still is experiencing the
      treatment of our people. I already know what the out come will be many
      innocent woman and children will be slaughtered, for the sins of the
      insane
            I also feel sorry for the soldiers no matter what the
      body count will be. Many mothers and children will cry. I feel great
      sorrow, especially the American Indians, Who bodies will be ripped from
      Mother Earth. and after it is over they will return to be treated like
      dirt in their own country.
      Ho! Heche-tu Yedo! (These are my views)
      "Ishnana Najin" ("Stands Alone")