My Views~~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2003
      I sure don't want this war we all know what it can do to all of us ~The
      men and woman who are there are hurting inside with this and some will
      loose their life and the ones they left behind I can only Imagine how
      they are feeling right now waiting to hear what's going to happen~I
      support our troops ~That to me is the American way~ All i know is we
      need prayers and smoke to rise here in the Village. Tonight here In
      Michigan at 8:00 pm we will send up smoke and prayers for the men and
      woman who are their for us and if there's a war to pray for peace soon
      and not let this go on for to long ~I worry about the Children ~I have 5
      grown and Grandchildren and i tell you my stomack hasn't felt very good
      lately thinking about them~ So I hope we all can sit by the fire holding
      hands and talk about our views on this that's what the Village is all
      about excepting and respecting what are thoughts are.
      Like Nam i was agains't that also and felt so bad for the men and woman
      who had to indure that even today the Vets can't forget what they saw
      and went through.
      That makes my heart very sad~
      Take care all and may the Creator watch over us ~With Love~~~~>Jeanne
      (Butterfly Dancer)