Hi Everyone~~~~>

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
      I had a great time at the powwow i attended here in Michigan March 1-2
      at Bakers College with Maureen Charlie and Larry Irons ~Charlie and
      Larry carried in the vet's flag with George Martin it was a weekend to
      remember ~Dancing in the circle with Larry (Zicahota) we also did the
      two step my first time it was wonderful :-) Met friends and new ones got
      a few things from the Venders wow what Beautiful items they all had
      fantastic~
      took pictures and will post them when i can~ Had fry Bread yummy for the
      tummy :-)
      The Drummers and singers were great I sat right near them so i could
      hear every sound of those drum beats.
      One drum group was "Many Voices" from Rose Bud~The other is "Spirit
      Wind"
      Many Dancers and one fancy Dancer Navajo he was great~And a little girl
      with power of a teen on the floor she is 8 and got the title of Miss
      Indiana she did the traditional dance and the shawl dance stayed close
      to me sometimes on the dance floor ~I will have pictures of her soon to
      post~
      I also danced with the Traditional woman what a treat and the Native
      American's held up their fans to us on the outer side of the circle as
      we did for the Traditional men~And when the vets held the flags ~
      I do hope that anyone in this Village that hasn't attended a Powwow will
      do so
      soon it's the greatest.
      That's it for now ~If you have attended a Powwow If you like let us know
      ok i know we would love hearing all about it~
      All stay well and soon Spring will be here ~~~>Jeanne (Butterfly Dancer)