Men and Woman of the U.S. Military~~~~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2003
      Please visit the Department of Defense web page below and sign in
      thanking the men and women of the U.S. military services for defending
      our freedom. The compiled list of names will be sent out to our soldiers
      at the end of the month.  So far, there are only about 5 million names
      ..from a national population of over 250 million.  What a shame.
      National Military Appreciation Month. The entire exercise takes 10
      seconds...literally. Please pass it on to your e-mail friends.
      http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html