ECTV/Announcement - Tomorrow On Earth Changes TV 'Radio Hour'

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      Tomorrow On Earth Changes TV 'Radio Hour'...01/29/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      This Thursday January 30th, my guest will be "The Ghostbuster Gals". (Laura Lee Mystica and Ronnie Mound). These two have really moved up in their field. What until you hear some of their "real life stories". Even though they have a great sense of humor, Laura Lee and Ronnie take their work very seriously.

      Laura Lee can be quite the activist as well. I have a feeling somewhere in our interview, we will be discussing George Bush's recent address to the nation. We will also touch on animal behavior and what our pets mean to us.

      Ghostbuster Gals: http://www.mistychouse.com/Ghostbusters/GBG.htm

      On Monday February 3rd, my guest will be Philip Hoag, author of "There Is No Such Thing As Doomsday". His appearance will be on our Earth Changes TV television show. I would suggest everyone view Philip's book which has fast become one of the premier resources on survival techniques and supplies.

      Having had Philip Hoag on our show on three previous occasions, I can tell you he will keep your attention. His expertise and research also goes into the psychology of how we react to sudden shock and trauma. But most importantly, how to minimize this often common occurrence.

      Philip Hoag: http://www.nodoom.com/index.html

      To tune in Thursday, go to the following link: http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges I will begin broadcast at 6:30 PM (pacific) with music. The show begins at 7 PM to 8 PM (Pacific). I would suggest tuning in early to have the best chance of logging on. Our new show has become very popular, and bandwidth holds a few hundred.

      Solar Weather Update:

      Today's sunspot count is 133. There is a large 'V' shaped coronal hole developing. Possible M-Class flares may develop by this weekend. Currently, we may get a break from the record breaking weather experienced over the past week. It appears our ECTV forecast hit right on target beginning with the know known "January 13th Incident". (solar explosion)

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme
      Weather and Human Disruption  (mitch battros)

      Earthquake activity appears stable at this time. There is no expectation of unusual EQ activity for the first ten days of February.
      Earthquake Update: http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/bulletin.html

      Volcanic activity appears to have leveled off. This area however remains unstable and unpredictable. Continue to monitor ECTV breaking news for special events. http://www.volcano.si.edu/reports/usgs/worldmap.cfm

      Subscriber Special Ends This weekend:

      Take advantage of our 'recession' 2 for 1 special. That's right, subscribe for one year, and get the second year FREE.
      No strings, no gimmicks, it is just that simple. We at ECTV know people are having a difficult time. It is a recession,
      but  nobody wants to admit it. We see it, and now we are reacting to it.
      Take advantage right now:  http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Survey Pledge:  http://www.earthchangestv.com/donation.htm, or you can send by postal mail: Earth Changes TV, PO Box
      53546. Albuquerque, NM 87153

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm