Earth Changes TV/Breaking News Update - Colima Quake Raised to 7.8 Magnitude

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2003
      Update: Colima Earthquake Raised to 7.8 Magnitude...01/21/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      I have just received notice tonight's Colima EQ has been raised from 7.3 to 7.8 mag. Reports from Mexico City are starting to come in. There was general panic with residents running into the streets. Reports are coming in stating the power has been cut off in parts of the Mexican capital.

      There were no immediate reports of injuries after the earthquake struck at about 2000 local time (0200 GMT) on Tuesday, lasting several minutes.

      I will try and have Jim Berkland - USGS Geologist (retired) on this Thursday show  along with our main speaker Howard Middleton Jones. I will ask Jim to give us a 15 minute update at the beginning of the show.

      Jim Berkland: http://www.syzygyjob.org/

      Howard Middleton Jones: http://www.ambilac.com/ Ancient Civilizations and what they had to say.

      Survey Pledge:  http://www.earthchangestv.com/donation.htm, or you can send by postal mail: Earth Changes TV, PO Box
      53546. Albuquerque, NM 87153