ECTV/Article - Hey, Let's Pretend There Is Not A Recession

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      Hey, Let's Pretend There Is Not A Recession...01/13/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Better yet, let's not. Have you noticed how our government and corporations simply will not admit the fact we are in a recession? Well I have. It is making millions of American's very uncomfortable. That is to say, if we are having a hard time right now, then there must be something wrong with us. Why? Because no one seems to be willing to admit the dire straights we are in. It is the largest mass "shaming" I have ever witnessed.

      It goes right to the heart of one of the most common fears..."I'm not enough"! Is it just a coincidence this wave of uncertainty came with the witnessing of how fake and fallible our untouchable 'Supreme Court' in-fact is? Surely you remember the 2001 elections. Millions of us witnessed first hand, our great and mighty, above reproach court system, is really nothing more than a puppet on a string?  And who is controlling the strings? Your favorite corporation, with lobbing powers none of us would have believed or imagined.

      Yes, I realize many of you would say it was September 11th 2001, that brought everything down upon us. At first glance, it is much easier to point a finger at something (anything) and say "That's what did it". I would suggest the times we are in goes way beyond that one terrible day. It is more about a regime change, a wave of social, moral, and unchecked rules which have come from the new administration. Whether it is Bush himself, or more likely the old Bush senior regime pulling the strings, we are being controlled in the most stealthfulness of ways.

      This method of 'stealth' is really noting new. Large corporations have been using it for sometime. What amazes me, is the fact it is being played out on a national level. I have no doubt George W. Bush will be a one term president. He knew it coming in. This is a strategy used by what use to be called the "hatchet man". This was the person a corporation would hire, to "stealthily" scale down (fire) staff. The purpose would be to set it up for a sale, get rid of the current status que, or simply fracture the company to be absorbed into smaller pieces. The reasons for Bush's purpose is yet to unfold. If I knew what it was, of course I would tell you. Even if I had a suspicion, I would say it. Right now, I just don't know what the agenda really is.

      What we see happening is not a surprise, at least not to our ancestors. They spoke of this time thousands of years ago. I hope you were one of the lucky ones who heard my interview with Ian Lungold on "Mayan Prophecy". He was on last Thursday's Earth Changes TV "Radio Hour" via the internet. It was the most listened to show to date. Even with extended bandwidth, we could not hold the hundreds that were tuning in.

      I will have this show posted on our "audio/video" archives page by this coming Thursday. When Ian told us what the Mayan calendar said, it was as if he was reading from todays newspaper. One highlight was the emphasis on the "speed" of changing times. It is directly related to our emotional body. Some would say, our spiritual and feeling bodies as well. Ian explained how our brain wants to 'sort things out, to make sense of what is currently going on". The problem is, change is happening so rapidly, many of us are showing signs stress and fatigue. The symptoms could be a high free floating anxiety, meaning generally anxious but not able to attach it to any one specific event. Bouts of depression, moments of rage, headaches, body aches, feeling isolated or detached.

      The answer to cope with such symptoms is to begin streamlining your life into easy and less active moments. Of course, prayer, meditation, ceremony, community gatherings, nature walks, pets, fun hobbies, either have more time with people, or depending on your lifestyle, having less time with people. These suggestions are all very helpful. I would also tell yourself what your experiencing right now, is not your imagination. Millions around the world are experiencing the very same symptoms.

      As many of you who follow Earth Changes TV, know I give great emphasis of cause to "Magnetics". Yes, our Sun is changing. So is our solar system and universe. It is all part of a very natural cycle the universe, solar system, and Earth have seen many times before. Our ancestors have witnessed such change as well. They often speak of this and try to share their insights hoping we will have a better time of it. Perhaps we are, but sometimes it just doesn't seem like it.

      One common denominator ancient text would often tell us is... "make life simple, and know your neighbor". More on this very uncomfortable shifting of times later this week.

      ECTV Will Not Pretend

      We know there is a recession, and we will react to it. Starting right now, and for the rest of January, we are offering a "2 for 1 Special". That's right, you can get a two year full subscription for the price of one year. Help yourself, and help ECTV. Join right now. We have decided to extend this offer to "all" who have subscribed this month. Yes, if you subscribed in the month of January, even though you had no idea we would be having a special, you will also get two years for your price of one.
      You deserve it! Our way of saying thanks:  http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      This Monday on Earth Changes TV:

      Marshall Vian Summers author of "The Seven Great Needs" and "The Greater Community Teaching".
      Marshall's website: http://www.greatercommunity.org/

      Thought For The Day

      "Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope."

                                                                        - Robert F. Kennedy

      Survey Pledge:  http://www.earthchangestv.com/donation.htm  (click on make a donation), or you
      can send by postal mail: Earth Changes TV, PO Box 53546. Albuquerque, NM 87153

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: 1 888 411-HEAL http://www.herbalmagnetic.com

      ECTV Survey: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survey.htm