URGENT~~~~>

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      URGENT..............URGENT TEEN MISSING FROM HOME ON ROSEBUD, please
      post far and Wide....
      We need prayers...a lot of them.....this is our friend up on the res and
      our
      first contact there...Nim
      From: Alfred Bone Shirt huhoogle@...
      Subject: Need Help! daughter missing
      Greetings,
      Our daughter Daniellle Spotted War Bonnet disappeared thursday around
      noon
      from our home here west of Saint Francis, South Dakota. We notified the
      Rosebud Tribal Police, but to no avail. we feel they are not that
      committed
      to helping us. Our daughter is 17 yrs old, she has never done this
      before,
      this is way out of the ordinary.
      Our home has been getting threats over the past several months, for our
      stand against the corruption that is here on the rosebud. we need your
      prayers for her safe return.
      We explored about everything we can think of, we spoke with her class
      mates and they don't have any leads either.
      The outstanding events were the unknown caller who would call at various
      times and when we answer the person will only breathe and then hangs up.
      She
      is very neat about caring for her self and changing clothes etc. this is
      really out of the ordinary that she would stay away like this. In fact
      she
      was to take my wife to the clinic after I got back from putting gas in
      the
      car. That is why she was home, she was to drive my wife then return to
      school after that.. We will try and see if we can find out from the
      phone
      co. if they will give us a record of incoming calls, even if
      it wouldn't show up on the caller ID.
      I tried to contact the K e l o and K o t a television stations to email
      picture to them, but they would not answer or return my calls. I left
      messages that Our daughter was missing and we wanted something done to
      get
      the public to help in our search. But this is South Dakota and my
      daughter
      is Indian. This is why I turned to you, because there is some good
      hearted
      People out there. Please keep us in your prayers.
      I am sincerely,
      Alfred Bone Shirt 605-747-4443
      This is Danielle
      http://www.dlncoalition.org/danielle.htm
      Poster
      http://www.dlncoalition.org/danielle_printout.htm
      Danielle Spotted War Bonnet
      Dob - August 1, 1985, age 17
      Weight - 140 lbs
      Hair - Natural dark brown, but she has it tinted red
      Tattoo -- On right shoulder, dog paw print, lower part reads PUP
      Senior, Saint Francis Indian School
      Clothing - Grey pullover hooded sweatshirt (perhaps a blue oriental
      dragon
      design on back), black t-shirt, faded designer blue jeans, white
      athletic
      shoes (perhaps AND1)
      Danielle was last seen outside her home west of Saint Francis, South
      Dakota
      around noon on Jan. 9, 2003, she was to take her mother to the Rosebud
      Hospital. but when her mother looked for her she was gone.
      If you have any information please notify the Rosebud Police Dept.
      605-747-2266
      Continue to help initiate concern for the locating of Danielle by
      contacting
      the Rosebud Sioux Tribe at 605-747-2381, Tribal Chairman's Office,
      Monday
      thru Friday, 8 to 5. Here are some media listings in Rapid City who may
      be
      able to help??? There is too much of this type of tragedy that is going
      on.
      Erth
      Lakota Journal---Rapid City----605-399-1999
      Lakota Times Publishing.....Rapid City---605-388-3303
      KAT Country 98.7 FM---Business office---348-1100
      Request line--348-3939
      KBHB Radio---Rapid City- 394-5344
      KBHE-TV/FM- South Dakota Public Broadcasting- Skyline Drive Rapid
      Toll free-1-800-456-0766
      KOTA radio and tv--605-342-2000
      Newsroom fax: 605-721-5730
      KZLK FM RADIO----605-342-2000