Tonight On ECTV "Radio Hour" Ian Lungold "Mayan Prophecy"

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      Tonight On ECTV "Radio Hour" Ian Lungold "Mayan Prophecy"...01/09/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Have you felt a little disconnected? How about a general feeling of dis-ease and anxiousness? Have relationships been stressed? Do you feel as though there is an outside pressure bearing down on you? Perhaps even a feeling of despair or resistance.

      The answer to these questions will be addressed by my guest tonight. His name is Ian Lungold. He has spent many years studying the Maya culture, and is one of the few who can truly read and assess the Mayan Calendar.

      Ian Lungold: http://www.mayanmajix.com/

      Tune in right now to the show: http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges
                                    7 PM - 8 PM (Pacific)

      It still remains way too quiet concerning earthquakes: http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/bulletin.html  Perhaps the Mayan calendar can shed some light on 'why'.

      Solar activity has remained unusually quiet as well. However, today's sunspot count is up to 198. Watch for M-Class flares to erupt, most likely from sunspot regions 247 and 251. It will be interesting to see if war breaks out at the same time the sunspot count reaches a count of 250 or more.

      See Article: "Weather and War"  http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/October2002/14connection.htm

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme
      Weather and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Earth Changes TV Subscription Special:

      Buy one get one FREE: That's right, subscribe for one year, and get the second year FREE. No strings, no gimmicks, it is just that simple. We at ECTV know people are having a difficult time. It is a recession, but nobody wants to admit it. We see it, and now we are reacting to it. Take advantage right now: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Pledged survey contribution:  http://www.earthchangestv.com/donation.htm  (click on make a donation), or you
      can send by postal mail: Earth Changes TV, PO Box 53546. Albuquerque, NM 87153

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: 1 888 411-HEAL http://www.herbalmagnetic.com

      ECTV Survey: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survey.htm