Pray For The Military

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      Military Prayer
      Please keep the wheel rolling -- it will only take ten seconds of your
      time:
      Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect
      us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for
      us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and
      Savior.   Amen.
      When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our
      active troops fighting the war against terror.  This can be very
      powerful.
      Just send this on. Do not stop the wheel, please. Of all the gifts you
      could give a US Soldier, prayer is the very best one.