Amazing ESP story

  • Jon Miler <intothevortex1@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      Last night I was taking a walk. I had this vivid vison, A white pickup truck with wooden railings on it. Guess what? A second later that exact same pickup truck I seen in my vision passed by me! I was stunned. I do not have strong ESP or any extra sensory. I do get a strong gut feeling before things to wrong but I do not have visions very often. Has anyone had anything like this happen before?

      http://www.angelfire.com/weird/intothevortex/