Chatclub introduction.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      The offical Paranormalvortex chatclub webpage will be created soon. We still need your efforts to gain 100 members before we open the chatclub to the public. I am asking if you know anyone from the Oregon area to ask them to join if they are into paranormal topics.

      I may be doing a membership drive contest soon. The main problem I have is that I do not have much money and the prize will have to be something really nice and worthwhile for the winner of the membership drive.

      Our chatclub staff will be set soon for now here is a basic outline of Paranormalvortex:

      Paranormalvortex Chatclub
      Founder: Jon Miler
      Promotional:
      Topic scout:
      Guest bookings:
      Webmaster: Jon Miler
      News editor:
      Sports director of athletic news:
      Membership drive director:
      Events director:
      Awards director:

      All staff will be filled at first meeting.