Hello everyone!

  • Jon Miler <intothevortex1@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2002
      It is the moderator here. I am so sorry I have not posted on ages. I have been super busy. So I made some minor changes. For now we will not have a newsletter or moderator news. You are always welcomed to post any new ideas to the group. Thank you. Frenchindian keep up the great work!
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2003
        How is everyone doing? Boy these solar storms have been very super strong! It sure has been a wild your for solar storms and we are past the peak 11 year cycle too! Amazing. I been watching the weather and Earthchanges close too because I believe all this solar activity might effect us more than you think.