Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - What's All This Fuss About El Nino?

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2002
      What's All This Fuss About El Nino?...12/19/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      It seems that all the freak storms we are experiencing on our coastal states are caused by El Nino. Mostly it is related to West
      Coast storms, but the fault has also been claimed from East Coast residence as well. So what is this "El Nino"? and is it truly
      the cause?

      First lets look at were this word was originated. It comes from old Peruvian fisherman folklore. It was believed that every now
      and then (usually 7 years), the waters of the Yukon and Caribbean would suddenly turn warm. The time of year this would
      occur was usually December. So as the story goes, a group a Peruvian fishermen claimed it to be "the baby christ being born"
      Hence the name El Nino meaning 'the baby'.

      The scientific term for this phenomenon is know as the 'Southern Pacific Oscillation'. And what the term 'southern pacific
      oscillation' simply means is 'shifting ocean currents'. At one time it was believed El Nino had a specific cycle of 7 years. Now,
      we know it really has no specific cycle at all. I have had much fun watching our talented meteorologist try to project to all of us,  showing they had keen knowledge of how this works. Your favorite weather personality would come on and tell us "Well folks, El Nino is here. It usually comes at this time of year and will be gone by February.

      Then February would come and go, so 'our man with the plan', would come back on and say, well folks it looks like El Nino
      will hang around a little longer than usual.". Then March would come and go, so our favorite person would come back on and
      say..."Did I say El Nino? I meant to say La Nina, yeah that's it, La Nina".

      Then last year was the funniest of all. The so-called El Nino just came and hung around all year. So what did our doppler
      weather personality come on and say? Now don't laugh, this is a true story. Mr. weatherman came on our favorite local
      weather show and said..."Hi folks, it seems we have a new phenomenon. It is now called "Super El Nino". This reminded me
      of the time NASA came forward after no longer being able to announce we are in a "typical 11 year solar cycle". So they came on national news and said..."Well folks, it looks like we are having a "double peak" solar cycle.

      Now, when you peak just underneath the statements from both NOAA and NASA, what you find is a harmonious statement.
      It goes something like this..."We don't know what the hell is going on, but lets pretend we do".

      See "Super-Nino" Article: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/April2002/0404lacucaracha.htm

      What both NASA and NOAA have failed to explain is "why" these anomalies are occurring. The answer is simply the Sun!
      For those of you who have been following ECTV , know I have outlined this for sometime. It is my belief the Sun is in
      what I call a "Mega Cycle". This could be thousands of years in-between. (exact number unknown). Our ancestors have told
      us of this event hundreds and thousands of year ago. I find it odd, and perhaps dangerous, that current science neglects that
      which has been handed down to us. The battle rages on between the two disciplines of "public relations' policy. On the one
      hand, it is believed we (the public) are too fragile and would not be able to handle the truth of change. On the other hand, it is
      believed it is far better to inform the public allowing each individual and family to best prepare for the changes that are here.
      This second method has proven to minimize the risk of shock and trauma that often occurs with sudden or unfamiliar change.

      Below you will find the formulation of what has been popularized as something called El Nino. It is nothing more than a 'cause
      and effect' symptom of shifting ocean and jet stream currents driven by geomagnetic storms. (see equation)

      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme
      Weather and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Solar Weather Update:

      Today's sunspot count is at 261. This number is a count of more than 100 over Nasa's maximum prediction. It also comes two years past the time Nasa predicted cycle 23's 'apex' or maximum strength.

      Sunspot region 226 is very large and unstable. It is prone to harbor X-Class flares. Watch for continued extreme weather which will include "new records". I would expect sudden snow storms, or sudden heat wave depending on your geographical area.

      Thought For The Day

      "Growth is a process of experimentation, a series of trials, errors, and occasional victories. The failed experiments are as much part of the process as the experiments that work."

                                                                                            C. Carter-Scott

      Keep ECTV "Radio Hour" Alive

      This is an urgent, and last call, to have all of you send in your gift you had listed on the survey. If we do not receive the funds needed by next week, the show will be canceled. Survey: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survey.htm

      There is just too much going on to allow this to happen. I know the interest is there by the large numbers tuning in. So much
      so, I purchased even more bandwidth to meet our needs. Please send in your gift right away. I have made a link for those of
      you who wish to use a credit card for connivance.

      Credit Cards: http://www.earthchangestv.com/donation.htm  Click on "make a donation"

      Postal Mail: Earth Changes TV, PO Box 53546, Albuquerque, NM 87153

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: 1 888 411-HEAL http://www.herbalmagnetic.com