Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - First Wave For Smallpox Vaccine

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2002
      First Wave For Smallpox Vaccine...12/18/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      As most of you know, I work with the Red Cross and FEMA. I also work in the hospitals with high risk patients. It is no surprise that I would be called up for the first wave. About Mitch: http://www.earthchangestv.com/mitch/index.htm

      I am going into this reality with open eyes and my intuition dial set on high. I am well aware of the risk involved. Just as you, I have educated myself on smallpox vaccine. It will be some months before the vaccine is implemented. (unless an act of terrorism occurs more suddenly).

      Here are three good informative sites for Smallpox:
      1) http://www.fema.gov/txt/onp/toolkit_app_a.txt
      2) http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/smallpox/vaccination/vaccination-program-statement.asp
      3) http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/smallpox/index.asp

      Yes, of course there is a risk with the smallpox vaccine. But you could say that for any vaccine. There will always be a "bell curve" analysis with any medication. 10-12% on the front side of the bell curve would indicate "ineffective". On the back 10-12% side of the bell curve would indicate "harmful effects including death". And of course the middle 80% would be "effective" and it is what every pharmaceutical company drives for.

      The bottom line, as with all decision making issues, it will come down to deciding your truth. There will be many on both sides tugging at you to follow their truth. Some will come at you with such conviction, that if you were to challenge their perception, they would take it as a personal attack. When this happens, you have to ask yourself, what is "really" the motivating factor? Is it because they know something you are too stupid to find out for yourself. Or is it more about ego, self-righteousness, self gratification, savor complex, their own fear of abandonment. Whatever it is, you will know it when you see it.

      As you may have guessed, we are now entering the times when very serious and urgent decisions will need to be made. Some will come suddenly, without notice or preparation. Will you be prone to shock, trauma, disorientation? Will you be a blind follower, lost, desperate and vulnerable to persuasion? I would suggest now is the time to practice your gift of meditation, prayer, self reliance, and of course, your gift of discernment.

      Earth Changes TV will continue to provide you with the most cutting edge news and information which effects us all. It will "always" be your mandate to follow "your truth", not mine or anyone else. Seek and you shall find. Find What? Your Truth!

      Keep ECTV "Radio Hour" Alive

      For some reason, we have not received your donations as stated in our survey to keep the ECTV Radio Hour available to all
      who wish to tune in and for free. This is an urgent, and last call, to have all of you send in the gift amount (or more) you had
      listed on the survey. If we do not receive the funds needed by next week, the show will be canceled.

      There is just too much going on to allow this to happen. I know the interest is there by the large numbers tuning in. So much
      so, I purchased even more bandwidth to meet our needs. Please send in your gift right away. I have made a link for those of
      you who wish to use a credit card for connivance.

      Credit Cards: http://www.earthchangestv.com/donation.htm  Click on "make a donation"

      Mail In's: Earth Changes TV, PO Box 53546, Albuquerque, NM 87153

      Thought For The Day

      "If you are pained by external things, it is not they that disturb you, but your own judgment of them. And it is in your power to wipe out that judgment now."

                                                                                         ~Marcus Aurelius

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: 1 888 411-HEAL http://www.herbalmagnetic.com