ECTV/Breaking News - NASA Launches New Satellite To Assist The New Super-Duper Doppler

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2002
      NASA Launches New Satellite To Assist The New Super-Duper Doppler Weatherman...12/17/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Late yesterday, NASA announced the launch of a new "SeaWinds" satellite which will help you local weather personality use "space weather" to predict you local and national weather.

      "Climatologists, meteorologists and oceanographers use these detailed snapshots of ocean winds in conjunction with data
      from other Earth-monitoring satellites from NASA and other U.S. and international entities to understand and predict severe weather patterns, climate change and global weather abnormalities like El Nino." (NASA)

      Remember, El Nino is simply an old Peruvian fisherman's tale to explain what in scientific terms is called 'Southern Pacific Oscillation'. In practical terms, it simply means "shifting ocean and jet stream currents". (see equation)

      Dr. Ghassem Asrar, associate administrator of NASA's Office of Earth Science, Washington, D.C. states: "Winds effectively 'stir' heat, moisture and greenhouse gases interacting between Earth's oceans and atmosphere, driving ocean circulation and ultimately weather and climate," said Dr. Ghassem Asrar, associate administrator of NASA's Office of Earth Science, Washington, D.C. "Ground-based methods of monitoring winds using ships and buoys can only provide a glimpse of this picture, whereas space-based microwave radars like SeaWinds can continuously and accurately map wind speed and direction under most weather conditions across 90 percent of Earth's ice-free oceans every two days."

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme
      Weather and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Satellite Article: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/1202_3articles/16watchers.htm

      I guess you have heard by now, a European news service named " London Sunday Express" has stated President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair have been warned Osama bin Laden has 20 suitcase nuclear weapons obtained for cash
      from former KGB agents. I believe this article to be factual. It appears to support the "Apocalypse Now" article published by ECTV from its original source of Asia Times.

      Nukes Article: http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/November2002/15apocalypse.htm

      Space Weather Update:

      We are currently experiencing a M-Class Flare. This could have possible come for Sunspot region 226. Today's sunspot count is 217. I expect continued geomagnetic storms to continue. Nasa is reporting possible increased activity for sunspot region 224. Watch for continued "extreme weather"

      New Comet: Northern sky watchers with telescopes can spot a newly discovered comet, C/2002 X5, in the constellation Hercules just before dawn this week. It is a 7th to 8th magnitude object now, but it could brighten spectacularly (to visual magnitude -3) in late January when it approaches the sun even closer than the planet Mercury. At maximum brightness, however, the comet might be so close to the sun that only SOHO coronagraphs can see it.

      ECTV "Radio Hour" May Close

      For some reason, we have not received your donations as stated in our survey to keep the ECTV Radio Hour available to all who wish to tune in and for free. This is an urgent, and last call, to have all of you send in the gift amount (or more) you had listed on the survey. If we do not receive the funds needed by next week, the show will be canceled.

      There is just too much going on to allow this to happen. I know the interest is there by the large numbers tuning in. So much so, I purchased even more bandwidth to meet our needs. Please send in your gift right away. I have made a link for those of you who wish to use a credit card for connivance.

      Credit Cards: http://www.earthchangestv.com/donation.htm  Click on "make a donation"

      Mail In's: Earth Changes TV, PO Box 53546, Albuquerque, NM 87153

      Thought For The Day

      “The world never stands still. It is a constant becoming. The face of the earth—as well as the face you see in the
      mirror—offers clear evidence that all is flux and change.”

                                                                                              Robert Collier

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter:http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: 1 888 411-HEAL http://www.herbalmagnetic.com