Earth Changes TV/Announcement - This Week On ECTV

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2002
      This Week On ECTV...12/11/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Last Monday's interview with Elliott Rudisill author of "E.din" http://www.edinnet.com/ went very well. I found him most interesting on his thoughts related to ancient text, human evolution, exploration of universal matter, and future events. I am not quite sure why I had not heard of this one time computer scientist who was involved with cobalt programing, but I'm glad we met. I will be showing this informative and emotionally charged interview in its entirety on Sunday, December 15th from 7 PM - 8 PM (pacific).

      Thursday December 12th, I will have Dr. Louis Turi on ECTV Radio Hour "live". Dr. Turi has been a more frequent guest in the past. Dr. Turi explores what he describes as divine astrology and astropsychology. He will tell us predicted events of today and what may be occurring tomorrow. Dr. Turi notes he uses a rare method associated with Nostradamus. www.drturi.com/

      Friday December 13th, I will have Judy Horky author of "EarthShift" (the ancients called it the Shift of the Ages). "Through Julie Armstrong and her family, we learn of the dramatic planetary and social changes that occur before, during and after the Shift of the Ages. Julie uses her mystical abilities to guide her loved ones through their physical and emotional fears so that they may learn to trust a Higher Source."  http://earthshift.net/

      Earth Changes TV "Radio Hour": http://www.live365.com/stations/earthchanges?site=earthchanges  7 PM - 8 PM pacific

      I have recently purchased more bandwidth to facilitate the many who are flocking to our new format for the Earth Changes TV "Radio Hour". There are many who are waiting for your gift to help those who would otherwise not be able to access this most important news and informative portal for our times. Please send your gift today to keep the channels open.

      For those of you who have not filled out our survey which helps us better serve you, take our brief survey which will take only two minutes of your time.  http://www.earthchangestv.com/survey.htm

      Send in your empowerment gift today, there is no time to pause which allows the most important news source accessible to all human kind. Send in to:   Earth Changes TV, PO Box 53546, Albuquerque, NM 87153

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America:1 888 411-HEAL http://www.herbalmagnetic.com

      http://www.earthchangestv.com