Earth Changes TV/Announcement - Playing Just a Little Too Hard

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      Playing Just a Little Too Hard...12/04/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Hi folks, I will be going into surgery this morning after having a nasty fall on my mountain bike over the holidays. I have a seperated shoulder, protruding clavicle, ripped rotator cuff, and a retracted tendon. On the cool side, it was great grabbing some serious air. It was the landing that did not work too well. Some say, I should act more my age. I said "I am". :-)

      If you have a spare moment, send a little peace and healing my way. Surgery begins at 1 PM (mountain) time. But the news will go on as always. The ECTV team has gathered around and will continue bringing you the up to the moment news at least twice per day. I plan to have my first guest post surgery on Friday. I figure I can at least sit and talk.

      My guest will be Judith Horky. She is the author of "EarthShift". Through Julie Armstrong and her family, we learn of the dramatic planetary and social changes that occur before, during and after the Shift of the Ages. The final days of darkness during the shift culminate with dense fog enshrouding the planet. When the Zero Point hits, people are literally knocked off their feet and later awaken either to the glorious new world of the Fifth Dimension or the chaotic world of the Third, now filled with fear and violence.   Website: http://www.earthshift.net

      On Monday December 9th, my guest will be "Elliot" author of E.din  http://www.edinnet.com/
      In ancient E.din we find our creation, our Creator. Spiritually, Metaphysically, through prophecy, evidence and hope, our ancestors, the Hopi, the Egyptian, the Mayan, the Hebrew and the Sumerian sent those into the future a message. The God Most High, Enoch, Noah, Enki, Melchizedek, those of Babel, the Buddhist and the Hindu through the calendar of "Appointed Time" at Giza and all over the world gave us the addressees of the message, our names are on it. See history as it once was from the Bible and our ancestors, see into the New Era, our End of Days, the Christian Judgment Day, the Great Consummation, the Apocalypse, the Desecration of 2012.

      Be sure and check our "Breaking News" and "Biology" page often for the latest breaking news events. Thank you for keeping ECTV No.1 in earth science and space weather. http://www.earthchangestv.com

      Thank you for continuing to send your gift to the ECTV scholarship fund which goes directly to the people who need it, allowing them to gain access to the most important news service of our times.

      Earth Changes TV
      PO Box 53546
      Albuquerque, NM 87153

      Thought For The Day

      "Do not dwell on what is past and what is to come, but live in the world of the present. One has to always understand the "now" and perceive all the wonderful things."

                                                                                                                           Tsai Chih

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: 1 888 411-HEAL http://www.herbalmagnetic.com