back from my trip

  • Jeanne-Marie Hartmayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      I came on thanksgiving day from my trip to philadelphia,PA. I am soooooooo galde to be back.  Even if i did come home to cold winds and snow on the ground. I got to do some light riding today on buddie. he doing great and all.To top the day off my mom's friend let me use his video cam and i got to shot a video of buddie under saddle and all. My friend angel took the video. Boy do i need to work on somethings. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and all.

      Jeanne-Marie HArtmayer
      ~North Star~
      With friends and family by yourside you can get though anything with them and they make each day a blessing.

      the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*