File - Moderatornews

  • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2002
      Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

      Membersnews
      Headquarters; Lakeview, Oregon.
      Update:

      2 Advisers
      31 Members
      1 Webmasters
      1 Webpage
      0 webcast/talk radio broadcasts
      0 Tech staff
      0 Paranormal researchers
      0 Chatclub places - Option Klamath Falls, Oregon.
      0 UFOLOGISTS

      News: Seeking staff to fill in important posts at Paranormalvortex. All on a voluntery basis, takes time and research. Talk to the adviser, Jon Miler, intothevortex1@... if you want to volunter to help.

      Webmasternews: Seeking a free dot com domain name. Contact me at intothevortex1@... if you know any place I can go that is free or charge very low hosting fees. I am also seeking advanced HTML webpage design lessons.