Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - Power Outages Hit Southern California

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2002
      Power Outages Hit Southern California...11/26/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Earlier today a spokesperson for the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power reported 50,000 customers were without power or water due to sudden wind storms. A representative from Pacific Gas & Electric Co. followed shortly after stating 11,000 customers in the San Francisco area lost power.

      The official meteorologist report was "the unusual high winds were caused by a combination of  low pressure off the California coast and a strong high pressure area over the Great Basin."  In other words, a strong geomagnetic storm hit late yesterday, causing a magnetic field shift, which caused the shift of Ocean and Jet Stream currents. (see equation).

      Could the storm that hit the California coast this morning be the same geomagnetic storm that hit Buenos Aries on Monday causing a gigantic blackout leaving over 8 million people without power or running water? Was this directly connected to a spike in the Kp index which went literally 'off the chart'? I would suggest...Yes!

      See Full Articles : 1) http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/1102_4articles/27power.htm
                                      2) http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/November2002/25geomagnetic.htm

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme
      Weather and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      I just know the 'super-duper doppler weatherman' is just around the corner. Keep a close ear to hear which one of us can mark the first day we start hearing our favorite weather personality begin to use "space weather" along with their forecast.

      btw, I am still looking for that one Nasa official to come forward and tell us "what's really going on with the space shuttle and space station". Remember, it is your duty to keep the public informed. Step up, to the call of duty and help your neighbor.

      A Personal Note:

      I will be flying out tomorrow morning to be with my family for Thanksgiving. Please accept my 'giving of thanks' to all of you who have been so supportive, involved, passionate, loving, concerned, free giving. It truly is as if each one of you are my neighbor. As time goes on, I would not be the least surprised that I would one day say..."Gee, you really know me"!

      As you can see from this breaking news article, Earth Changes TV is yet again No.1 in 'earth science and space weather'. We bring news to you before others realize what just happened. Thank you for keeping us number one on the charts. It is our gift to you and all humanity as we continue on this whirlwind journey which affects us all.

      Help those who need a helping hand so they too may, gain access to the most informative news service on Earth. Send your gift to :
                                                                Earth Changes TV
                                                                  PO Box 53546
                                                           Albuquerque, NM 87153

      Thought For The Day

      "Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy and well; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
                                                                                                     Marcel Proust

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: 1 888 411-HEAL http://www.herbalmagnetic.com