Earth Changes TV/Announcement - Preliminary ECTV Survey Results Are In

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2002
      Preliminary ECTV Survey Results Are In...11/19/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      I have been so moved by your welcoming response, I have decided to grant 100 scholarships to the many who cannot afford to help in their support of ECTV going to a three day broadcast each week, and because of you, will be free to everyone over the internet.

      For all those who have come forward to help those who are in need, I thank you in their name. What a gift from you to help your neighbor be able to maintain their awareness from the No. 1 rated news service for earth science and space weather. Maybe community will make a come back after all.

      Collectively, you have opened doors which otherwise may not be open to everyone who is interested in our fast changing times. With the subject matter we cover, we may not be marketable to commercials. Also, I do not think many advertisers would care to go through the screening process of truth and integrity I would like to maintain. It has recently been brought to my attention, radio personalities who cover controversial issues are quickly disappearing (as in fired). This is a direct result of a simple few, purchasing as many as 1000 stations dictating full control over the media.

      But there is a shining light to this bleak picture. In a word...capitalism. When earth changing events continue as we all know they will, in a twinkle of an eye, news services like Earth Changes TV will be sought after with a vengeance. When events concerning weather, space, natural catastrophes reach just short of critical mass, ECTV will be on every commercial television and radio station imaginable. Yes, I will fall prey to their whim, but by this time, it won't much matter. At least this news will be free and vastly broadcast to the world. They (those in power) will be forced to put on the face of how supportive they are for such a worthy cause. Why? Well lets just say, it will be the only reasonable choice for their own survival.

      If you have not filled out the survey, it will take about 2 minutes to do so. We continue to gather your response and you involvement would be helpful.  Thank you

      Survey: http://www.earthchangestv.com/survey.htm

      Survey Question # 1
      What web page do you visit most?       The number one answer... "breaking news"

      Survey Question # 2
      Which subject matter most interest you?    The number one answer... a tie   "solar events" and "weather"

      Survey Question # 3
      How many days per week do you access the site?  The number one answer... "seven"

      Survey Question # 4
      How many times per day do you check for updates?  The number one answer...3

      Survey Question # 5
      Do you find our e-newsletter helpful?  The number one answer... 99% Yes

      Survey Question # 6
      Have you listened to our new Earth Changes TV 'Radio Hour' over the internet?... 70% No 28% Yes  (I think this will change)

      Survey Question # 7
      Do you believe having a one hour 'live' free internet show is useful?  93% Yes   (7% said no because people should pay for something to appreciate it)

      Survey Question # 8
      To start, will three days per week satisfy you?... 86% Yes  12% No ( most common written response "whatever you can do")

      Survey Question # 9
      What three days of the week do you favor?    Two days came up most; Fri - Sat) the third is Thursday

      Survey Question # 10
      What hour block do you favor? The number one answer...8 - 9 PM (pacific)  22% would prefer mornings

      Survey Question # 11
      Do you believe $35 for one full year is acceptable to gain full access to the site?  73% Yes  17% No  21% (Yes, but I cannot afford it, but would support if I could)

      Survey Question # 12
      How many times per week do you access the "audio/video" archives? 76% have been 6 or more times this year. 14 % weekly
      (we learned through this survey we need to improve quality. Too many drop outs) We will work on this immediately

      Survey Question # 13
      Do you believe the new ECTV Radio Hour via the internet should be free to all?  94% Yes  (some stated people others should pay for the service to appreciate it)

      Survey Question # 14
      Would you be willing to make a one time donation to keep ECTV Radio Hour free for the many who cannot afford access?
      63% Yes  15% No   22% "I am one of those who cannot afford to help"

      Survey Question # 15
      Would you donate $25, $50, $100 or some other amount?   62% Yes  25% No  13% (as soon as I am able)

      For every $25 donation you make, you will help 3 people who are in need, and will now be able to access the most important news of our time. For every $50 gift, you have made it possible for 7 people to listen in. For every $100 gift, you have opened the door for 12 people just like yourself to find their own truth.

      Earth Changes TV
      PO Box 53546
      Albuquerque, NM 87153

      Thank you for helping make it possible to keep the most cutting edge news and events, which affect us all, available for everyone who wishes to learn, know, and act. Never before in our lifetime have we needed one another to help cope and prepare for the times we are in, and the events yet to come.

      Remember, this is not for the sake of doom and gloom, although it may feel that way at times, but rather preparation for 'fast paced' times most of us are not accustomed to. In my humble opinion, this is a fascinating time our ancestors have told us about through ancient text. There is one thing we can all agree on...it will be different!

      Sincerely,

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: 1 888 411-HEAL http://www.herbalmagnetic.com