Earth Changes TV/Article - What's Happening To Our Weather?

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002
      What's Happening To Our Weather?...10/30/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      We have been witness to some of the harshest weather Europe has ever seen. I took special interest in quick temperature deviations, indicating as much as 10 degree Celsius variance within minutes. But was even more significant were the described "freak storms" which is now a common term used to describe tornado winds without the funnel. Parts of Europe clocked winds speeds in excess of 150 mph. This event was often described as "the winds seemed to come out of no where, it was freighting".

      This type of event indicates the jet stream comes down from as high as 29,000 ft. and dips down to almost ground level. This is often referred to as "hitting the deck".  In winter and spring, when the tropopause is found at lower altitudes, the jet streams may make large bends as they are influenced by low-altitude pressure systems. These bends create significant weather changes. So what is it that creates low-altitude pressure? You guessed it! It is the Sun. When the geomagnetic storms hit our magnetic field which surrounds the Earth, it warps to absorb the blow. When this is done, pressure from the force of our defending magnetic field shoves jet stream winds downward. So far downward at times, it "hits the deck". This is the makings of a new term phenomenon known as "freak weather".  (see Equation)

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      Todays sunspot count is at 168. We are currently experiencing a M-Class flare as of this morning. I expect a CME (coronal mass ejection) to follow sometime today. Over the last 5 days we have had geomagnetic storms hitting us one after the other. They are so close together, we can hardly distinguish the end of one, and the beginning of another.

      We have seen the rain and wind storms go across our central states. We were also witness to a late season hurricane sneak of the east coast. Watch for continued 'record breaking' weather to continue. I am keeping my eye on a new sunspot region just coming into position on the northwest region of the Sun. It is sunspot number "175". By tomorrow, we will know more in its potential to harbor M-Class or X-Class flares.

      Volcano's appear to be waking up. It should be of no surprise with the amount of radiation and magnetism we have experiences over the past several days. This may continue for days and weeks ahead. For the prophecy minded, keep your eye on Vesuvius". Edgar Cayce believed this would the sign of the beginnings of quick escalation of earth changes.

      I had as my guest last Monday, Dr. Buryl Payne - author of "The Body Magnetic". His interview was absolutly facinating. He was able to show detailed documented studies which show a direct corroulation between sunspot activity and wars. He went on to show evidence of how magnetic storms effects our nervous system and magnetic bodies. He listed several examples of human symptoms many of us are experiencing today. Conflict and aggression were high on his list. Also signs of depression, fatigue, confusion and apathy.

      Dr. Payne, along with myself and Dr. Mitchell Gibson MD, are currently working on a outcome study which is showing  a higher rate of employee's calling in sick, an increase of domestic violence, assault charges, anti-depression subscriptions, and
      a increasing rate of diagnosised mood and personality disorders. We will analysis a corrolation between human symptomology as mentioned above, with solar cycles as well as other possible influences.

      The one element we all agree on is that of "Magnetics". This seems to be the common thread that weaves through studies.

      This Thursday, October 31st I will have Dr. Mitchell Gibson MD psyciatrist on the new "Earth Changes TV Radio Hour". Dr. Gibson Is a board-certified forensic psychiatrist, writer, artist, software developer, public speaker, and spiritual teacher. Dr. Gibson received his medical degree at the age of 25 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He then completed his residency training at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. During his last year of residency he served as Chief Resident in Psychiatry and received the Albert Einstein Foundation Research Award for his work in Sleep Disorders. Dr. Gibson is a former Chief of Staff at the East Valley Camelback Hospital in Mesa Arizona. Dr. Gibson is currently a Clinical Professor of Medicine and Psychiatry at the Midwestern College of Medicine.

      In addition to his expertise in medicine, Gibson is a research member of the American Federation of Astrologers and is a contributing author for American Astrology magazine and Today’s Astrologer. Dr. Gibson recently contributed a chapter to the Llewellyn Sun Signs Annual and he is the author of the groundbreaking book "Signs of Mental Illness" which is now published in three languages.

      Join us tomorrow after the kids come in from their trick or treat ventures! They will be busy counting and trading their new found treasure giving you time to listen to the show. It airs at 7 PM - 8 PM (pacific), 10 PM - 11 PM (eastern). Simply go to the ECTV home page, http://www.earthchangestv.com scroll down just a bit, and click on "Click Here To Listen". It is free to all. Remember, on click on during the time of the show or you will receive a "error-unavailble" message.

      So come join the party with us on the "Earth Changes TV Radio Hour".

      Thought For The Day

      "If you could get rid of yourself just once, The secret of secrets Would open to you. The face of the unknown, Hidden beyond the universe Would appear on the Mirror of your perception."

                                                                                                    ~Rumi

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: 1 888 411 HEAL  http://www.herbalmagnetic.com