Earth Changes TV/Announcement - Real Life Ghost Stories From "The Ghostbuster Gals"

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2002
      Real Life Ghost Stories From "The Ghostbuster Gals"...10/24/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Join me tonight on the 'Earth Changes TV Radio Hour'. My guest will be "The Ghostbuster Gals". This will be lots of fun and expect a bit scary. "The Ghostbuster Gals" are a real-life team who have been hired to investigate haunted hollows. I can't wait to hear their stories. Be sure and join us on this Thursday, October 24th at 7 - 8 PM (pacific). Earth Changes TV Radio Hour is free to everyone via the internet. Go to the ECTV front page http://www.earthchangestv.com/ and click on "click here to listen". Only do this during the time of the show or you will get "error-unavailable".

      Website: http://www.mistychouse.com/Ghostbusters/GBG.htm

      Did Jesus Have a Brother?

      A burial box that was recently discovered in Israel and dates to the first century could be the oldest archaeological link to Jesus Christ, according to a French scholar whose findings were published Monday.

      An inscription in the Aramaic language – "James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus" – appears on an empty ossuary, a limestone burial box for bones.

      Full Story w/ Photo: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/1002_4articles/23Jesus.htm

      Thought For The Day

      "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourself treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

                                                                                                              ~Jesus

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com