Re: Shark, bear and other animals attack.

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
      Meteor Oh my... I will be praying for all life on Earth. A meteor could be the cause of so much wierd Animal behavior of recent...I have also been hearing form Art Bell's show that some kind of massive Earthquake might happen in the next week or two. Very creepy stuff.

      And as for Animals turning agaist their owners, I am OWNED by my cat lmao she is in charge of ME lmao and so I think and I pray everything is gonna be ok with me and my sweet pets :-)

      I have been seeing many odd things happen the past few years but its just getting odder all the time. Thanks awanook sis for your response to this odd animal behavior we have been seeing.
    • Awanook@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001

        Visions

        Of