Good Morning~~>

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2002
      Hi all~I am back home got in yesterday ~had a good visit but i advise
      anyone not to take the night train unless you can put up with the
      clancky clanck all around you it felt like a badddd storm and moving
      like your going to go off the track at any time~Lights off and on men
      going up and down the Isle with their radio blasting away :-) I had to
      laugh on the trip there hearing and looking around I was Giggling and
      thinking how could anyone sleep on this train wow ~ It wouldn't be to
      bad during the day ~for one thing i seen all stops people getting on and
      off and city lights and heard every sound and smilled at many that
      passed me ~I got home and hit the pillow for 3 hrs so i am not feeling
      to bad right now ~
      I will talk to you soon again i am on the web getting my mail and went
      into mail with the groups i was on no mail while I was gone. I hope
      everything is well with you all and yours ~~~HUGS~~~
      Ps the night train would of been much better if we got the more
      exspensive one with the beds :-)