Earth Changes TV/Article - October Listed As 'Extraordinary' Show of Auroras

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2002
      October Listed As 'Extraordinary' Show of Auroras...10/21/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Late Saturday night, we witnessed another M-Class flare. In turn, we saw beautiful auroras light up the sky. Unfortunately, we will also be witness to continued extreme weather which includes more records broken. Who would have believed we would be seeing M-Class flares almost two years after Nasa's solar max. prediction?

      The SOHO satellite is now showing a very large sunspot region titled "162". It is just now coming into position which is most likely to host M-Class and very possibly, X-Class flares. http://www.spaceweather.com/images2002/20oct02/162.gif

      **Watch for an increase in tropical storms, and I would not rule out tornadoes, or 'freak storms' to arise. (see equation).

      More great news concerning the upcoming "super-douper doppler weatherman". This past Saturday, the BBC released an article titled "Cosmic Rays 'Linked to Clouds' written by Alex Kirby. This article tells of German scientist who have detected 'charged particle' clusters in the lower atmosphere that were probably caused by the space radiation.

      The importance of clouds in the climate system is described by the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research, at the UK's
      University of East Anglia (UEA). It says: "Clouds strongly influence the passage of radiation through the Earth's atmosphere.

      "They reflect some incoming short-wave solar radiation back into space and absorb some outgoing long-wave terrestrial radiation: producing cooling and warming effects, respectively."

      And UEA's Climatic Research Unit spells out the complexity of clouds' role in climate change. It says: "The cloud feedback may be large, yet not even its sign is known.

      "Low clouds tend to cool, high clouds tend to warm. High clouds tend to have lower albedo and reflect less sunlight back to space than low clouds.

      Full Article: http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/1002_3articles/20clouds.htm

      Equation:
      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather
      and Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      This week on ECTV

      Dr. Gary Sharp - Climatologist, will be my guest. "Many local communities were decimated by disease and inability to sustain previous production due to the Earth's climate being somewhat drier, as a result of decreased atmospheric circulation, hence lower surface winds over the world's oceans. Many of those affected emigrated to spread out over the Earth. The Little Ice Age receded (~1830-1850), and the solar irradiance rose, once again, introducing one of the more beneficent climate periods in the recent several millennia."    Website: http://sharpgary.org/

      On Earth Changes TV Radio Hour

      My guest will be "The Ghostbuster Gals". (Laura Lee Mistycah & Ronnie Mound). This will be lots of fun and expect a bit scary. "The Ghostbuster Gals" are a real-life team who have been hired to investigate haunted hollows. I can't wait to hear their stories. Be sure and join us on this Thursday, October 24th at 7 - 8 PM (pacific). Earth Changes TV Radio Hour is free to everyone via the internet. Go to the ECTV front page http://www.earthchangestv.com/ and click on "click here to listen". Only do this during the time of the show or you will get "error-unavailable".

      Website: http://www.mistychouse.com/Ghostbusters/GBG.htm

      Thought For The Day

      "People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul."

                                                                                      ~Carl Gustav Jung

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com