ECTV/Announcement - Earth Changes TV Finds Glitch In Software Program

  • Mitch Battros
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Earth Changes TV Finds Glitch In Software Program...10/02/02
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Hi folks, these things happen from time to time. It seems our subscription software program has allowed some of you whose ending date has come and gone, but you have remained able to access the site.

      So I am going to address this in the most unorthodox style, it is time to practice what I preach (so to speak). I am going to hold open all of you who have unknowingly (or knowingly) gone past your activity date regarding paid subscription. That's right, no one is getting kicked off because of overdue payment. We value your patronage and for making ECTV to the number one news service in Earth Science & Space Weather. The news is just too important right now to miss even one day.

      So, I will simply ask all of you who are needing to get current, to please make your payment now. I will not charge for back dated service. We will just start with a fresh start date. If you are unable to continue with our service, I ask you to please send me an email asking to remove your email address from having full access to the site. You will still be able to receive your "free" newsletter. Hopefully you will be able to re-join next month as you can take comfort in your choices.

      Tomorrow___Dr. Tom Van Flandren - NASA Astronomer and former Director of the US Naval Observatory. He will join us at 7 PM (Pacific), 10 PM (Eastern) "live" over the internet. Simply go to ECTV's front page, scroll down a bit, and click on "Click Here To Listen". Remember, the broadcast is only active during show times. If you click on the link before the show or after the show, you will get "error, unavailable".

      Expect a few fireworks on tomorrow's show. Dr. Van Flandren has told me he has evidence the much touted Russian "Phobos 2" satellite made in 1989..."are partly fraud". Hmm, could a popular talk show host be continuing to promote "Frauds"! I will explore this issue tomorrow night. Also, and what I believe to be even more tantalizing (partly due to it being reality) is Dr. Van Flandrens cutting edge research on gravity. Tom's new findings prove 'gravity is faster than light'. Van Flandren states: "Contrary to the belief of the past century, almost unlimited speed may be attainable."

      Thought For The Day

      "Everything is grist for the mill of mindfulness; the entire river of phenomenal experience is simply happenings we are conscious of, it doesn't matter what those happenings are. Attachments are precisely those experiential happenings which take us away from mindfulness into identification; whether positive or negative feelings does not matter, mindfulness is free from attachment to experience."

                                                                                                                - Terry Murphy

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: http://www.earthchangestv.com/newsletter.htm

      Subscribe To Earth Changes TV For Full Access: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm

      Herbal Magnetic Therapies of America: http://www.herbalmagnetic.com