Shark, bear and other animals attack.

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
      I have been following a story about sharks sworming and attacking on the East Coast. Is it that mankind is taking over all the animals natural hunting lands? Or are animals becoming more agressive because they are starting to understand what humans are about?

      I will search some links down for you on this very important topic that needs more coverage. The mainstream media tends to only cover the Condit case. I am so sick of mainstream media bias against paranormal topics. We must all bring the truth out in all of our lives and not hide behind office desks somewhere in Atlanta deciding on what we should and should not see.
    • Awanook@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001

        Visions

        Of
        The New Day

        SultryRose's Email Signatures

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
          Meteor Oh my... I will be praying for all life on Earth. A meteor could be the cause of so much wierd Animal behavior of recent...I have also been hearing form Art Bell's show that some kind of massive Earthquake might happen in the next week or two. Very creepy stuff.

          And as for Animals turning agaist their owners, I am OWNED by my cat lmao she is in charge of ME lmao and so I think and I pray everything is gonna be ok with me and my sweet pets :-)

          I have been seeing many odd things happen the past few years but its just getting odder all the time. Thanks awanook sis for your response to this odd animal behavior we have been seeing.
        • Awanook@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001